Sign in to follow this  
Thomas Hague

Looking for a Coyote backpack

Hey, i'm Tom and i'm looking for a coyote backpack. Let me know through here or skype with what you would want in return for it. Thanks, Tom

Just cycle between the NW Airfield hangars and the Stary Sobor military tents and you'll find one rather quickly.

I got one you can have. I'm at work right now but I'll hit u up on Skype when I get home.

Better to stick to an Alice pack. Coyote makes you stick out like a sore thumb, unless you have a Ghillie.

AC

Be careful when arranging swaps/exchanges. I posted here offering to give away my ghillie suit for free, and got ripped off by a couple of hoods. But to be fare on them, they played their roles right to the end. I had no idea I was being ripped off. Even after I died, I felt so guilty that I couldn't give this guy my backpack - because I thought someone else had shot us both and didn't know it was his friend who killed us as part of the scam - I offered to go get him another ghillie suit and he agreed. Then I did a bit of research and saw he was trading it on another thread, so I told him where to stick it, and kept the ghillie for myself. Do not just assume everyone is as honest as you. They're not.

I generally just leave things somewhere and tell them where it is and then leave to area. Well, I leave first then tell them where it is. lol

If they can't get there fast enough, oh well, someone will get the item.

For all kind of backpacks visit intimepromos.com and choose your backpack with their large variety of bags that you can only see on intimepromos at reasonable price.

Logo Backpacks

Bot alert...