Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBananna

Being a Bandit Badass

This is just the most badass stories, moments and gear. For me it's slowly picking off a team of survivors one by one as chaos ensues in the group. The most badass weapon is simply the revolver. Why? Because who doesnt want to roll in with a sniper and a revolver and kill them all.

Being a badass bandit means more than killing someone. You need to find a group's camp, set satchel charges everywhere, then wait for them to roll up, sometimes in a chopper, and blow that shit up.

Then you kill the survivors and drink a mountain dew to thank the MD gods for their blessing.

• Like 3

Then you kill the survivors and drink a mountain dew to thank the MD gods for their blessing.

Roflmao

AS50 - Night

A group of four is in Cherno repairing a bus. My friend and I spot them and wait for them to fix it up. One the 4rth wheel was on, we picked targets and fired. We got the bus along with their gear and took off.

AS50 - Night

A group of four is in Cherno repairing a bus. My friend and I spot them and wait for them to fix it up. One the 4rth wheel was on, we picked targets and fired. We got the bus along with their gear and took off. We saw one on the road that respawned, then ran him over with the bus.

Was set up as a sniper overlooking Stary when a survivor ran literally a few meters away from me, just cutting through the forest. Don't think he ever saw me but a moment later (while still turned around and looking for where he went) my cursor suddenly said "Survivor (Survivor)".

Apparently name tags were on in this server and a survivor was only 3m away from me. After a moment of looking up and down I realized it was a hacker with invisibility (and probably something to help him see players, given that he had seen me while the other guy ran right past).

So I stood up, aimed right for the guys balls with my DMR (or where I assumed they should be) and played the "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" sound clip over my mic while I repeatedly shot him in the balls.

Next time hackers should learn to use godmode when trying to sneak around me. Much less painful.

Balota, hill just on north side two survivors hit the upper hill, Im waiting with DMR until they reach the top. First one takes binoculars and tries to spot something. A 7.62x51 ammo pierce holes on his back on 15m range he collapsed, the second guy with hatchet gets couple on his legs.. "No please..no.." was the last thing what he said to me.. Enjoying a cup of coffee..

I'd say that my best moment as a bandit happened when I came across a clan getting all of their shit together for a photo (shit including a Ural, a Huey, and all 13 members of their group)

Their heli was hovering about 20 meters off of the ground. I pull out my AS50, ready for fun. I shoot the pilot in the face, forcing the helicopter out of the sky. It lands on a UAZ, making both vehicles exlode, which cause the other vehicles around them to explode with help from more of my BMG rounds. My buddy starts killing the players with his MK 48.

In less than 8 seconds, all 13 were dead, their vehicles were destroyed, and two bandits became very aroused.

Edited by Hydra
  • Like 3

Would have to have been my car chase from Cherno to Elecktro. We were on a motorcycle being chased by a UAZ and an ATV. The ensuing ugnfight that followed was one of my favourite moments in the game as even though it was only between four people it lasted a good 20 mins.

Being a lone wolf that I am, I was doing the North-West air strip run on a mildly populated server, cleared out northern barrack and loaded everything in the back of my truck. When I went back for more, I noticed the unusually high amount of patrolling zombies in the area and sure enough, I glanced a figure of another player entering the building I just looted. I hesitated for a second (I never murdered anyone before) and then lay an ambush at the entrance by a pine tree (I still don't think that a pine tree texture matches the ghillie suite that well)

When he was done looting he waited carefully for some zombies to pass by (at this point my heart was beating a rumba beat) and then took a step out and looked around. This is where I fired four shots from AKM-74 and his http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/L85A2_AWS become mine.