ORiGiN Machinima

NEW ENCOUNTER ADDED OMG - SWAMP MONSTERS OMG WTF

OMG I FOUND THE SWAMP MONSTERS, IS THIS BECAUSE OF THE NEW UPDATE?!??! OR IS IT HAX LOL?

(Thanks for the good feedback guys, and for your comments some of them a great.) ~ TiTAN.

Edited by thisaccountgothate
  • Like 18

Looks fake to me :P

You and your mate got your 2 other mates with ghillie suits to lie down in the water and then stand up at the same time ;) why else would you stand at a pond recording it unless you knew they were there ?

• Like 1

You and your mate got your 2 other mates with ghillie suits to lie down in the water and then stand up at the same time ;) why else would you stand at a pond recording it unless you knew they were there ?

duuh. they have guns. Edited by sivart

Man you guys are slow.

Edited by OminousPenguin

NOTE TO FORUM TEAM:

Accidental dupe of thread. Please LEAVE THIS ONE UP and lock the other two.

Sorry for the trouble, and thanks in advance.

~ TiTAN.

omfg no dis iz real.

dey just appeared out of no wherz and wur leik "RAAARRARAR"

• Like 6

ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DATSZZZZZZZZZZZZ SO REALZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ OMG IM NEVER GOING NEAR ANY WATER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-_-

• Like 1

ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DATSZZZZZZZZZZZZ SO REALZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ OMG IM NEVER GOING NEAR ANY WATER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-_-

(-:

EEK! Two swamp monsters!! Oh, No they are just two snipers ha! EEK! Two snipers!!

• Like 1

It's so obvious now! Wanting to scare people all the time and my unnatural attraction to swamps and marshes... Man it's gunna be hard telling the rest of my team that I'm really a swamp monster.

• Like 1

i could only imagine if you waited near a pond and somebody came running up and you popped up to kill them...You know they would freak out. Please do that and record.

• Like 1

i could only imagine if you waited near a pond and somebody came running up and you popped up to kill them...You know they would freak out. Please do that and record.

We are trying this...

Right now.

I lol'd

Fake as can be, but definitely gets my beans! :)

• Like 1

If they were real who spends their time looking at a lake on dayz

Expert swamp monster hunters like me and my buddies.

They're elusive and shy you know.