Sign in to follow this  
Tatakt

you were kicked off the game

so i just came back after a couple of days off of dayz, and i updated to 1.7.2.5. and latest beta patch.

the thing is EVERY single server i try to join.. no exceptions, i get this message. "you were kicked off the game" instantly, anyone havign same issue? or know a solution. and no, im not banned globally, and put your hacker excuses aside because im a legit player, and have never cheated in any way. so please keep this mature.

yea and its hella anoying because i wanna play dayz!!!

- Go into your steam library, right click Arma 2 go to properties, Local Files, Verify Integrity, wait till it completes.

- Do the same thing for Operation Arrowhead

- Launch both games again like you did when you first installed to the main menu screen then you can exit

- Right click OA again and launch combined operations.

- Go into your steam library, right click Arma 2 go to properties, Local Files, Verify Integrity, wait till it completes.

- Do the same thing for Operation Arrowhead

- Launch both games again like you did when you first installed to the main menu screen then you can exit

- Right click OA again and launch combined operations.

okay going to try this, thx man :)

guys i have the same problem but i dont use steam how can i try the same thing to resolve it? thanks in advance

ok wierdly i got it workign in si launcher but dayz commander i have the kick probelm wth is is wrong with it?

i dont know man, i did as the guy said about the steam version, that worked for me.. so i dont know about yours :S i would recommend reinstalling arma 2 all over, tehre can be files missing, i thinks atleast thats what the steam thing can repair though.