Sign in to follow this  
wordplayuk@gmail.com

Ground Hog Day(Z)

I'm sure you know about the issue with the current build where tents and vehicles revert to their pre patch state after a restart.

I know where all the vehicles are now, I can collect the parts and fix them up but only drive them around for the duration of that session. Once the server times out its all gone. I rejoin the game on foot and start the cycle again.

Just wondering what you've been doing since being unable to save your progress, did you downgrade to an old version and switch servers or are you not playing until they patch it?

That about sums it up for me... except I rarely get a chance to get a vehicle. I've started enjoying the jogging between coast cities and being sniped in Cherno/Elektro, especially when I have loads of gear.

"Well what if there is no tomorrow?...There wasn't today!"

That about sums it up for me... except I rarely get a chance to get a vehicle. I've started enjoying the jogging between coast cities and being sniped in Cherno/Elektro, especially when I have loads of gear.

"Well what if there is no tomorrow?...There wasn't today!"

Might I suggest not going to Cherno and Elektro if you're getting sniped there. Go inland or hit just the small towns.