Sign in to follow this  
mrwhitby

Explain this rocket?

Ive played arma for 4-5 years and never ever seen this stuff. It stuff your mod has bought to the game so solve it. Maybe before you make a standalone make the original work first...

He has limited capabilities in the Mod, when he goes stand alone he is going to have alot more power to do what he wants and change basically everything that he thinks should be changed.

• Like 1

Nobody created hacks for ArmA because nobody played ArmA. It was reported back in May that ArmA has had a 500% increase in sales since the introduction of DayZ, there were 100k DayZ players at that time, it just cracked a million.

Edited by smasht_AU

Sounds like a butthurt player.

Yes we know hackers are rampant in this game, this thread and hundreds similar have told us that.

Bottom line is that Rocket can't stop it until he starts work on the standalone Dayz.

While I don't condone the hacks that guy is using, I'm all for him walking around with an axe scaring the hell out of people. Make people scared to play. You should be scared. It's a zombie apocalypse.

This is outrageous and simply unacceptable! Everyone knows Jason totes a machete! I simply will not support this nonsense....

• Like 4

I'm pretty sure you'll get a personal reply from Rocket along with all the other threads saying EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

• Like 1

So your complaining about a hacker using a custom face and teleporting behind you, whilst playing a song through his mic? You do realise that rocket has no control over any of that. The whole reason it's going standalone is so that he can fix the problem with everyone being a trusted client, because it's clear they're are quite a few people who are not trustworthy.

• Like 2

Dear Mr Whitby, I suggest a little effort on your part to research the issues at hand before you demand time/effort/responses from dayz devs.

Your minor amount of research and effort on your behalf would have shown what others are telling you in this thread. The hacking is from arma 2 and not dayz. It cannot be fixed until dayz becomes a stand alone and not a mod of arma 2.

And have a some manners when someone makes a free mod of a game you have owned for 5 years. You can make no demands here.

Nobody created hacks for ArmA because nobody played ArmA. It was reported back in May that ArmA has had a 500% increase in sales

You mean literally nobody played it? Btw. 500% increase at the moment not total sales. And yeah scripts will be solved in standalone

Edited by Starngere

This is outrageous and simply unacceptable! Everyone knows Jason totes a machete! I simply will not support this nonsense....

I would also like the add that the hacker is using Freddy's music. Stupid hackers.

So your complaining about a hacker using a custom face and teleporting behind you, whilst playing a song through his mic? You do realise that rocket has no control over any of that. The whole reason it's going standalone is so that he can fix the problem with everyone being a trusted client, because it's clear they're are quite a few people who are not trustworthy.

This.