levi4than

The best worst game ever!!!!!!!!!

I would hate to be you guys. I spent quite a bit of time in my day making maps and mod’s for games its quite fun. This is the best one I have ever seen. The idea is so original and the game is really a lot of fun. I started playing about 2 weeks ago along with a few friends we heard about the game and thought it sounded really good. The experience is amazing the rush of evading zombies how you heart races every time you see another player not knowing if they want to be friends of kill you. The joy of finding all the things you need to survive and some great weapons along the way and the heart break when you die and louse them all. The last game I fell in love with so fast was Tribes and that was a long time ago. Neither me or my friends will ever play this game again. Your game is so infested with hackers it makes Combat Arms look good. We spent well over 40 hours playing this game always coming to the same end lousing everything to hackers. We set up a camp and lost everything so we tested it. We set up 2 tents within 15 feet of each other saved one and didn’t save the other put all the good stuff in the non saved one the next day the non saved one still had everything while the saved one was hacked everything missing. Every day we get killed by hackers shooting them over and over then they just wipe out all five of us in 2 sec. I have seen everyone in the whole server spawned straight up and dropped from the sky. This game is the worst waste of time ever you can’t have anything because every 13 YO on the web has hacks to you shit game engine. So I really feel for you guys you have wasted a lot of time making something great just to have every worthless peace of shit hacker crap all over it and you and all the people who love this mod. I hope you have better plans for your possible stand alone game because if your just going to use the same engine that all these no life losers already have hacks for good luck selling that turd. War-Z is coming soon =) what ya gona do?

• Like 7

i feel sorry for you writing this wall of text just for nothing, because you simply didn't understand anything =) what ya gona do?

...The stand-alone uses a different engine.

War-Z may be coming soon, I took a look at their website, yeah, it looks alright but its so obviously copied from this, right down the the "Z".

I'll be buying the standalone version of this!

You are so obviously either a War-Z Fanboy or one of their staff members! I thought people had better things to do with their time than come on a forum and slag off a mod!

All I can say is, well done you. I hope someday, I can grow up to be as much of a hardman as you obviously think you are.

War-Z is coming soon =) what ya gona do?

imma wait for WarZ, Dayz is fun to play but the battleye just sucks balls, they boost about banning 12k hackers but we all know that 1/2 of them are legit players. i hope they get smart with their hacker protection in the stand alone

i feel sorry for you writing this wall of text just for nothing, because you simply didn't understand anything =) what ya gona do?

Pls feel free to Exp your self I don't understand anything??? I know plan out hacking when I see it from little shits like you no doubt. Not one day has gone by in dayz that I don't see hacking plane out.

War-Z may be coming soon, I took a look at their website, yeah, it looks alright but its so obviously copied from this, right down the the "Z".

I'm fairly certain War Z was in development before Day Z.

Anyone who so blindly disagrees with what Leviathan wrote is either a hacker, a Bohemian Interactive employee, or a pathetic loser / down syndrome retard.

Bahahahahahaha!

Edited by RedKobra
  • Like 2

The wall ugh. Next time you are going to write a long post (on this forum or wherever) please try paragraphs next time.

I have been playing since April and have not had a single encounter with a "hacker", they are kids running scripts, or skiddies if you will. I know that it is a big problem though and I have been lucky to not have to deal with shits spawning in items/thunderdoming everyone. That said it is not the engines fault, Arma was made to be easily modable, hence we even have DayZ in the first fucking place.

I know I am wastiing my time on you because you sound like you have already made up your mind, but try playing on a server that isn't packed, hackers tend not to bother with the smaller pop ones.

another butthurt post about cheating... wow!

you aren't playing a finished product, you're helping to test a mod that will become it's own game soon. Sounds like you're just assuming everything bad that happened to you was caused by cheaters, when some of it was prob in game glitches. The MOD is in ALPHA, don't expect perfection, balance, or to get your money back.

Get a backbone and help make this game better by being constructive, or shove off and play something else

Edited by DR@GON
  • Like 2

I would hate to be you guys. I spent quite a bit of time in my day making maps and mod’s for games its quite fun. This is the best one I have ever seen. The idea is so original and the game is really a lot of fun. I started playing about 2 weeks ago along with a few friends we heard about the game and thought it sounded really good. The experience is amazing the rush of evading zombies how you heart races every time you see another player not knowing if they want to be friends of kill you. The joy of finding all the things you need to survive and some great weapons along the way and the heart break when you die and louse them all. The last game I fell in love with so fast was Tribes and that was a long time ago. Neither me or my friends will ever play this game again. Your game is so infested with hackers it makes Combat Arms look good. We spent well over 40 hours playing this game always coming to the same end lousing everything to hackers. We set up a camp and lost everything so we tested it. We set up 2 tents within 15 feet of each other saved one and didn’t save the other put all the good stuff in the non saved one the next day the non saved one still had everything while the saved one was hacked everything missing. Every day we get killed by hackers shooting them over and over then they just wipe out all five of us in 2 sec. I have seen everyone in the whole server spawned straight up and dropped from the sky. This game is the worst waste of time ever you can’t have anything because every 13 YO on the web has hacks to you shit game engine. So I really feel for you guys you have wasted a lot of time making something great just to have every worthless peace of shit hacker crap all over it and you and all the people who love this mod. I hope you have better plans for your possible stand alone game because if your just going to use the same engine that all these no life losers already have hacks for good luck selling that turd. War-Z is coming soon =) what ya gona do?

buuhu..

k, bye. I honestly don't mind the hackers. I can avoid them and when I do get in a server with them, I have a good laugh at silliness of it and start over. You can't be attached to your stuff or your life, if hackers aren't going to take it, the game will, it's called Alpha.

Try it again once it's done I suppose.

• Like 1

Wow, what a turd. Complaining about an ALPHA? Seriously?

I hope I see you in my AS50's sights.

You are so obviously either a War-Z Fanboy or one of their staff members! I thought people had better things to do with their time than come on a forum and slag off a mod!

All I can say is, well done you. I hope someday, I can grow up to be as much of a hardman as you obviously think you are.

I hope you know Warz was made Five years before Dayz so No one copied anything.

• Like 1

Yeah, TheWarZ takes it's title from a book called "World War Z" and published in 2006. Although it has a lot of similarities with DayZ it's not a copycat!

*Playing for over 5 months now, times killed by hacker: 0*

HAHA.

And WarZ was in development before dayz come out so, not sure who is copying who. Im only sure that Dayz is already ruined by hackers and the annoying bugs, its a shame. When WarZ come out this mod will be forgotten.

• Like 1

And WarZ was in development before dayz come out so, not sure who is copying who.

No my friend, it wasn't. Observe:

Which came first, Day Z or The War Z?

The War Z has been in preparation for a very long time involving us at Hammerpoint tossing around ideas regarding the concept of an zombie MMORPG. But undoubtedly, the success of Day Z was an immense sign to us that an post-apocalyptic zombie MMORPG was the right way to go.

"tossing around ideas' is not game development. Hell, I've been tossing around ideas for a zombie apocalyptic MMORPG since I was about 8 years old and I'm probably your grandpas age.

I want to know what servers you are playing in where you DON'T get killed by hackers, I'e been playing a week and have gotten killed by them 4-5 times.

well i dont know about the hackers to be honest but i can say u got much better ways to spend your 30$... I dont know where to start, but in conclusion the system of the game is so broken at every point with all major problems that building the game from scratch would be a better idea.. I think it will go no further than making some money out of curious people like myself and they will announce that the whole project is canceled sometime soon. I hope i am wrong and it worths for my 30 bucks in the end. As a solo developer I dont want to go so harsh on this game since it is at the "alpha" stage at the moment. But Im not sure how they will fix all the existing problems. I dont blame them tho its Steam's fault to let it sit there with a 30$ price tag on it. I dont see hope for this game, drunk a cup of salty water and trying to forget that i just paid for this game.

well i dont know about the hackers to be honest but i can say u got much better ways to spend your 30$... I dont know where to start, but in conclusion the system of the game is so broken at every point with all major problems that building the game from scratch would be a better idea.. I think it will go no further than making some money out of curious people like myself and they will announce that the whole project is canceled sometime soon. I hope i am wrong and it worths for my 30 bucks in the end. As a solo developer I dont want to go so harsh on this game since it is at the "alpha" stage at the moment. But Im not sure how they will fix all the existing problems. I dont blame them tho its Steam's fault to let it sit there with a 30$ price tag on it. I dont see hope for this game, drunk a cup of salty water and trying to forget that i just paid for this game.

First of all, you should read the forum rules.  You are referring to the Standalone title whereas not on is this thread in DayZ Mod discussion, but the OP is referring to DayZ Mod, a mod of Arma II: CO.  Also the post prior to yours was made over a year and a 1/2 ago, so you necroed this thread as well.

In response to your post, although you should honestly move your frustrations to a more appropriate area, but SA is clearly labeled as early access, there's a large disclaimer on the steam page for it saying it is not finished and saying not to buy it, as well as heaps of information on the status on the game that is hard not to hear about if you're not living under a rock.  If you really are a "developer" I should hope you would make more informed decisions on your purchases, and if not, you've learned something.

See you in the beta.

Hello and welcome to the forums, ledrahan. I don't know how you managed to dig up this thread, but:

Also the post prior to yours was made over a year and a 1/2 ago, so you necroed this thread as well.

• Like 1