Sign in to follow this  
bonedripper

Banned for no reason !!

I am making again a thread here about this , i was banned with no reason i already told my story , i sent 2 E-mail to battleeye , they don't respond.

Now i am sending the third , anyone else having this problem?-.-

I DID NOT USED CHEATS OR ANY TYPE OF HACK! i just logged off and after 2-3 hours later when i tried to log on i was banned?! This is unfair i don't throw my money to get banned with no reasons!

It's annoyng because nobody is saying nothing and i am not getting a new cd key i mean i got banned for nothing and now i have to pay again to play? How i know i wouldn't get ban again for no reason?!

• Like 2

Also i am waiting for an answer from about 24 hours ago..

I'm afraid you're going to have to persevere with BattlEye, no one here has access to their databases.

I don't know what you expect to accomplish with this thread, nobody here can help you, you can only wait for a response from BattlEye.

Edited by smasht_AU

I don't know what you expect to accomplish with this thread, nobody here can help you, you can only wait for a response from BattlEye.

Don't know either but i am very disappointed that i gave my money to get banned with no reason ... maybe i was hoping that i am not the only one and they have a bug or something , i mean wtf is this-.-

same thing has happened to me and i have sent them 2 emails already explaining my problem, i have also seen other people posting about this.

here goes another round of false global bans.

same thing has happened to me and i have sent them 2 emails already explaining my problem, i have also seen other people posting about this.

here goes another round of false global bans.

This is bullshit , why they even use battleeye as protection? They suck -.-

Just happened to me last night. The day before i was playing just fine... I logged off the night before (not banned) and about 24 hours later i feel like playing again so i go to log on and boom " You were kicked from the game. (BattlEye Global Ban #) ". I was thinking to myself there is no way i could be global banned. Then i thought, i may have picked up a hacked weapon from a dead body before... but that couldn't get me banned? Anyway this false banning isn't fixed like BattlEye says it was.. Their support is just as shitty as their software, they haven't even replied to the two emails i sent them. Now we wait the long process of them figuring out they are still False banning people... or pay another 30$.. Thanks BattlEye, Cant even ban real hackers FFS

Anyway for those of you that are going to jump on here claiming that we are hackers.. fuckoff and just wait till your falsely banned. It seems like its starting to happen to a lot of people.

battleye is ruining dayZ...im just gonna wait and buy warZ when it is released.

Edited by Talentz

Just happened to me last night. The day before i was playing just fine... I logged off the night before (not banned) and about 24 hours later i feel like playing again so i go to log on and boom " You were kicked from the game. (BattlEye Global Ban #) ". I was thinking to myself there is no way i could be global banned. Then i thought, i may have picked up a hacked weapon from a dead body before... but that couldn't get me banned? Anyway this false banning isn't fixed like BattlEye says it was.. Their support is just as shitty as their software, they haven't even replied to the two emails i sent them. Now we wait the long process of them figuring out they are still False banning people... or pay another 30$.. Thanks BattlEye, Cant even ban real hackers FFS

Anyway for those of you that are going to jump on here claiming that we are hackers.. fuckoff and just wait till your falsely banned. It seems like its starting to happen to a lot of people.

SO TRUE! And so annoying , they suck so much! Now i can't play but i gave my money so what if they wont unban us -.- i have to buy again the cd key? this is bullshit

(I think they will unban us because we didn't used any cheats but maybe they are more idiots than we think they are:D)

SO TRUE! And so annoying , they suck so much! Now i can't play but i gave my money so what if they wont unban us -.- i have to buy again the cd key? this is bullshit

(I think they will unban us because we didn't used any cheats but maybe they are more idiots than we think they are:D)

There is nothing we can do but wait it out. I refuse to buy this game again because BattlEye essentially stole mine.

There is nothing we can do but wait it out. I refuse to buy this game again because BattlEye essentially stole mine.

Indeed!

i have same problem i don't know how this kind of shit can happen... i bought this product and now they just global ban me with no reason, do they think its okay to just take away my money!!! BATTLEYE IS PUNCH OF FUCKING JACKASSES!!! THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEM IF I WOULD HAVE HACKED EVEN ONE TIME BUT BANNING LEGIT PLAYERS IS FUCKING JOKE! sorry about the rage but this shit is just too much for me...........

i have same problem i don't know how this kind of shit can happen... i bought this product and now they just global ban me with no reason, do they think its okay to just take away my money!!! BATTLEYE IS PUNCH OF FUCKING JACKASSES!!! THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEM IF I WOULD HAVE HACKED EVEN ONE TIME BUT BANNING LEGIT PLAYERS IS FUCKING JOKE! sorry about the rage but this shit is just too much for me...........

Yep , know how you feel :) and yes they sucks so much! They want to be a big anti cheat engine? Well don't know how they will succed if they ban people without reason!

still no reply from battleye after sent 2 emails 24hrs ago.

36 hours for me

same with me, the bastards.

Yea , sadly that there are people that don't believe us , well trolls will gonna troll:)

Anyway i believe you , and hope they will do something about this fast , i didn't paid to get banned without reasons...

I got globally banned to for playing legit. sucks. What sucks even more is my emails to battleeye are returned back to me since apparantly Battleeyes DNS can't be reached. TRied three time so far. Battleeye are at hard work with trying to ruin my gaming experience. First they global ban me, which is bogus to begin with since i never hack, then i can't even send them a email. That's so much fail right there.

I think this happened to me 5 minutes ago, now I am stuck at loading not able to join any servers. What the fuck...

If you are stuck at loading this doesn't mean you are banned , there is a different problem , when you are banned there is a message that you are global banned by battleeye.

I got globally banned to for playing legit. sucks. What sucks even more is my emails to battleeye are returned back to me since apparantly Battleeyes DNS can't be reached. TRied three time so far. Battleeye are at hard work with trying to ruin my gaming experience. First they global ban me, which is bogus to begin with since i never hack, then i can't even send them a email. That's so much fail right there.

I know...