its the big satchel

same look as a makarov ammo

but if someone drops the ammo, it looks like bullets

same look as enfield or CZ550 ammo

• Like 1

EDIT: Nevermind, BuffJesus nailed it. Nowww I remember.

Edited by PunchClockVillain

They look very similar to DMR mags, I believe they look like a satchel when they are sitting next to a dropped gun... though I'm not sure now that I think of it.

However I can confirm they do look like DMR mags, I managed to actually pick up 1 x DMR magazine and 1 x 10Rnd M107 magazine at the little industry building in Prido east of Cherno... I can only assume they were dropped by a player though which would suggest players dropping them make them look like actual clips rather than bags.

• Like 1

didnt feel like uploading this, but as you can see the stanag is the mag on the ground while the m107 is the satchel

edit: the smoke grenade is under the alice pack icon, forgot to mark that32zkl6h.jpg

Edited by Buffjesus
  • Like 1

Thats weird. Always when i find 107-ammo they looks like 10 loose bullets. Like enfield ammo, but the bullets are a little bit bigger.

Edit: Now i see what you did wrong. The bag in your pic is the smoke grenade :P If you look close you see bullets there also (thats the ammo, not the bag). The thing you think is the grenade is a tin can, hehe.

Edited by Kurukururin

Thats weird. Always when i find 107-ammo they looks like 10 loose bullets. Like enfield ammo, but the bullets are a little bit bigger.

Edit: Now i see what you did wrong. The bag in your pic is the smoke grenade :P If you look close you see bullets there also (thats the ammo, not the bag). The thing you think is the grenade is a tin can, hehe.

did you not read the post?