gino2323

NEW NL 51 Dayz server info. + some questions about dayz server

"DayZ - NL 51 (v1.7.2.5/Beta 95883) [GMT+1] dayzmod.com - hosted by i3D.net"

hello guys,

my name is gino, i hired a Dayz server from i3d.net its working perfect!

Joining this server takes you less than 10 seconds, instant connection.

feel free to post a comment about the server settings.

i was thinking about a veteran server. so its a MUST to use your compass/brains to get somewhere.

- Question: i spoke with i3d.net about the gmt+1, they said were not able to change it cause we have to change the timezone of the dedicated server.

Which means all other servers on that dedicated server will be changed too. Is it possible to do this in a diff way?

i read on a forum that it is possible.

http://www.ausarma.o...-time-evenings/

i would appreciate it if someone could help me out with my questions.

thanks in advance!

gino

Edited by gino2323

"What do i need to type so i am able to say something as an adminso everyone is able to read it."

When you are logged into the game as Admin, press , or . until the channel read Global. You can then press / to type a global server wide message. You may also use Capslock to speak to the players.

I believe the Rcon or BERcon also have commands but am unfamiliar with how they work.

"What do i need to type so i am able to say something as an adminso everyone is able to read it."

When you are logged into the game as Admin, press , or . until the channel read Global. You can then press / to type a global server wide message. You may also use Capslock to speak to the players.

I believe the Rcon or BERcon also have commands but am unfamiliar with how they work.

thanks for the quick answer (y)

Why don't you ask in the Server General Forum.

Most people here in the DayZ New Player are asking how to use a tent or how to turn on the torch.

Post in the correct forum next time.

I'll move you over.

Oh, bumping is a no,no...

Why don't you ask in the Server General Forum.

Most people here in the DayZ New Player are asking how to use a tent or how to turn on the torch.

Post in the correct forum next time.

I'll move you over.

Oh, bumping is a no,no...

yea my bad, made it in the wrong section but didnt wanted to spamm the same post, thats why i kept it here.

Me and my friend played some days on this server and we built a camp with 2 tents and 2 vehicles we saved them as it should. But the next day we log in all the content of the tents and the vehicles itself disappeared. Is this caused by server restarts? Is there any chance we can get our stuff back?

Me and my friend played some days on this server and we built a camp with 2 tents and 2 vehicles we saved them as it should. But the next day we log in all the content of the tents and the vehicles itself disappeared. Is this caused by server restarts? Is there any chance we can get our stuff back?

you should ask the dayz team about. prob a bug