Jonny45412

Whats your worst Dayz luck?

So tady i have been looking for a ghillie suit all day and since they spawn in residential areas i went to berizino and cherno looking for them. But it just so happened that dayz gods where not on my side... so far toady alone i have found 4 sets of camo clothing and a mountain dew but when I finally found a ghillie after finding 2 sets of camo a 3 zombies hit me through the wall dropping me below 9k blood and knocking me out whilst this is happening the sever restarts and I spawn in kamorovo... I dont think i will ever find all the key to my key board I was so mad. On another note who is getting their spawns reset all the time?

Edited by Jonny45412

I would say you are lucky. You managed to find 4 sets of camo and a mountain dew . They are all rare

My worst luck is the fact I can't even play DayZ because Battleye kicks me from the lobby.

But my worst luck is the server dcing while im in my pickup truck. I rejoin server and spawn on the coast. Run back to truck and someone is driving away with it then I get sniped,

Died to a hatchet murderer in Berezino. I ran an extremely long distance back to my camp in a different server and regeared. As soon as I spawned back into the higher pop server I had just died on, I got teleported to the island SE of the map and immediately got grenaded. I had the last of the Stanag SD rounds on me :/ my group is kinda pissed that I left the camp with 11 mags, but in retrospect, it was a stupid decision on my part. Almost every death on a high pop server is coming from scripters now.

I was in Berezino and heard shots coming from the apartment blocks. Saw some zombies running in, so went to investigate. The shots stopped and I thought he may have logged out. Went to search the shopping centre and heard flies round a dead body coming from the apartment blocks, so thought the guy I heard shooting had died.

Went to look for his body, which was on the top floor. As I entered the room the noise was coming from, I saw a guy prone in a ghillie suit. I had my 1911 out and managed to get a headshot. He got a few shots on me, but didn't kill me just got my blood down to around 6k.

Searched his body and got some NVG, GPS, silenced M9, DMR etc etc. Thought I best get out of the city as he may have had a friend nearby or be on his way back. Went through the industrial part of Berezino further north.

Agroed a few zombies, and tried to hide in a fuel station to fight them off. Got knocked down and killed.

The 5 or 10 mins I had with an NVG and GPS was quite fun though.

last night, lost all my gear due hive problem, first i spawned dead, than somewhere on the coast but without anything, not even a backpack...and when i tried to get to the position where i "died" the server was locked...so i am not sure if that was not an admin business...after 30 days alive, now i don’t have anything...nothing.. >:(

so i decided to go out and get really drunk.. now some zeds look bether than me :D

Edited by snowcrAsh42
  • Like 1

Every time I go to the barracks at the NW Airfield. Shit's always been looted before I get there.

Letting my friend drive for 10 minutes. Drives though a town, hits a rumble pile. Car exploses, kills him, throws me out, shock, broken bones, bleeding, knocked out, and zombies eating my face because of the explosion..

fail was def the word.

• Like 2

Lost my Tent City with pretty much all gadgets, my AS50, NVG, Rangefinder, L85A2 AWS and 2 of my vehicles :(

Found my first AS50 and I climbed up a hill. When I was near the top I started sliding down the hill and I hit rock once and I died :-( Worst day.

• Like 1

I once fell three steps and broke my leg in the barn west of Kozlovka. All my friends had gone to sleep already so I wasn't getting any help. It being past midnight already, I figured it would be safe to crawl to Cherno Hospital. Took me a very long time to get there...but I got there. Used all my ammo on the glass and it didn't break. Thought I was SOL, but remembered I had an axe. Smashed the glass down and patched myself up. Felt damn good about myself.

Then I got sniped.

Who's laying there at 4am waiting for some sucker to raid the hopsital?!

On one occasion I was low on food, very low on food I raided a super market and found a tonne of food supplies but I had to go out in real life so I found a safe spot and logged off. Came back the next day, inventory was glitched everything I picked up was lost food bar had been set back to red and it started blinking, went down to the supermarket but for some reason nothing at all was spawned there or in the residential building next to it.... I either server hopped or had to run to another town (I didn't have matches so no fires for me) I started running.... "WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME"

me and my clan, spent hours fixing a chopper,

ive got a thermal gun everyone is kitted out.

i spot a player and try and kill him but fail (thermal gun is crap after 200 meters or im a bent shot lolz)

he combat logs and most our clan guys think we have done enough for the chopper its all in green and we fill it with 8 jerrys enough to get to a fuel station.

we all jump in on our first chopper ride in Day z.

30 seconds later and with a sharp bank to the left and a nose dive we are all dead....

was funny though

Having a 4 day guy and raiding the fire station and getting a M4A1, GPS and ammo on the top floor.

Only to glitch through the stairs on the way down which broke my legs!

Then some guy came in and shot me while I was fixing myself up...just my luck.

i had a m249 saw , a AS50 which took me forever to find all the bullets....i had the ghillie suit camo AND TOOK FOREVER to finally find the CAMO clothing then head to BEREZINO to go into one of those motel residentials and i checked all the spots and its clear and soon after i climb up the ladder a bandit was waiting for me with a makarov......shot me in the head...died like 2 seconds AFTER PLAYING FOR SOOOO LONG thats bad luck out of all buildings he had to be there....

Found L85, and m4a3 cco. Runs up north, stuff happens, reaches 8500k blood. Mike tyson-zed knocks me out, and iget infected. Currently running around near cherno, needs antibiotics:((

1st downed heli i found camo clothing and decided to put it on before i start looting the weapons and ammo, less chance of being seen i thought.

Booya.. spawned in the water swam to shore no equipment not even the camo i just put on that glitched me there, happy DayZ

With some friends in Balota airfield and we're looting the tower. All entrances are covered, and i go to loot the middle floor. I see a guy, try to speak to him over skype and just watch him loot for a bit. he sees me and shoots me... turns out someone loaded up INSIDE the tower... when my buddies looked for him, he had logged out...im the only one that got shot... meh