Jony_RocketInMyPocket

Why are so many 'Bronies' into DayZ?

I'm not judging, I'm just curious. I want to know why it seems that an unusually high number of members here are also Bronies. Is there some kind of natural attraction Bronies feel towards DayZ - almost like a magnetic pull? Or is it because maybe (idk) Rocket is a Brony as well? Please, I'd like to know if someone here has a plausible explanation for this phenomenon. Thanks.

• Like 2

Excuse my ignorance but what the hell is a Brony?

• Like 9

who gives a fuck if they are bronys, brownies, furries or pixies if they come for me beans they get bullets instead.

• Like 3

I had to Google it, and its about grown men who enjoy watching My Little Pony.

I've seen this before on other forums, and I just don't get it. Why do grown men get so excited over a kids cartoon that's meant for girls?

But hey, each to their own, but I'll stick with watching programmes that have less sinister connotations.

• Like 12

There's nothing sinister about enjoying a quality show. It's got more heart and fiber than most TV, of any kind.

• Like 3

I've seen this before on other forums, and I just don't get it. Why do grown men get so excited over a kids cartoon that's meant for girls?.

Because it's cute,

Because Love & Tolerance

Because it's 20% cooler.

Because it's awesome

Because it's manly.

Because of Honesty.

Because of Generosity.

Because of Kindness.

Because of Optimism.

Because of Loyalty.

Because the epic story.

Because the Harmony.

Because the Magic of Friendship.

etc.

• Like 7

Because it's cute,

Because Love & Tolerance

Because it's 20% cooler.

Because it's awesome

Because it's manly.

Because of Honesty.

Because of Generosity.

Because of Kindness.

Because of Optimism.

Because of Loyalty.

Because the epic story.

Because the Harmony.

Because the Magic of Friendship.

etc.

Manly? I don't really see how watching MLP defines one's manliness.

• Like 7

Obviously some people are a bit more special than others, let's not discourage them to do what special people like to do.

• Like 6

Pink ponies is apparently the new "chef at the grill, drinking a bud" cool.. I honestly don't see it o.O

Maybe because it's a great game and the decision to play this game doesn't depend on the fact that you like MLP:FiM.

Same thing I tell everyone who asks why bronies play TF2

• Like 2

If people want to watch some show about ponies, then by all means they can. As for being on dayz... well, bronies are everywhere on the interwebz :)

• Like 2

Until now I didn't know what Brony is. All I was noticing was stupid cartoon ponies in peoples avatars, signatures, etc. I was just moving along considering them as immature young people.

I googled what Brony is because of this topic and I now I'm depressed :(

• Like 2

The reason why there are a lot of bronies is because bronies are a swarm of locust flying around across different web forums, infesting them, then moving to the next one.

Now look at this specimen

Because we want to Love & Tolerate the shit out of chernarus.

♥ Lyra

This one is especially weird because it does not realize nobody uses love and tolerate anymore, and the only ones doing it are either ponychan or newfags.

Notice how he also named his profile after a character and so on. If he gets desperate he might start to sing songs or avatar fagging, so watch out.

Until now I didn't know what Brony is. All I was noticing was stupid cartoon ponies in peoples avatars, signatures, etc. I was just moving along considering them as immature young people.

I googled what Brony is because of this topic and I now I'm depressed :(

this man does not know true depression

Anyways, bronies ruin everything with their jokes and their sense of superiority and this Lyra Hearthstrings person is someone we refer to as "ponyfag"

• Like 6

lol i got the impression it meant older gamers at first. my little pony? so this is some ultra feminised emo shit? yawn

also, never even been to "4chan" and wouldnt want to

Because bronies like to shove their pony fanboyism / fangirlism into everyone's faces and destroy everything inadvertently.

Edited by JackOfBlades72
  • Like 7