Sign in to follow this  
Jarry Cotter

Very high damage?

So I was playing with my friends and we had just killed like two differant people and I was up inside of a tower and all of the sudden I heard a crack and I was dead. Now yeah it could just be a sniper and all but I glanced at my debug monitor before it disappeared and it said I had -163,000 blood. Is this just a glitch or was somone hacking. Also my friends didnt even hear the gun.

AS50 bullet NATO rounds to the head, GG.

The AS50 NATO round does roughly 150k damage PER BULLET!

An AS50 with NATO rounds can do up to I think around 175,000 damage. So it is possible. And it has a range of 800-1600 meters. That's why you and your friends didn't hear it.

An as50 using NATO rounds will do that kind of damage. It'd be a safe bet to say that's legit

moral of the story?

stay low.. stay mobile.... displace often... and for god's sake dont silhouette yourself against the sky in a window or hill or anything else.

Lol I found an AS50 with 3 NATO mags all full. Haven't even engaged in a player yet cause I just stay up north in the woods to make sure I don't lose it.

These values are from the Dayz map legend:

AK74:

===============

Damage : 2722

Raw damage: 7

Makarov pistol:

==============

Damage: 889

Raw damage: 4

So the Makarov does ca. 4x less damage than a AK74. Ok.

But how much body hits will i need with a Makarov to hunt a guy with 12000 blood down?

What does "damage" & "raw damage" and the numbers mean? Blood reduction per bullet hit?

Edited by b683960