Sign in to follow this  
Nickds54

Vehicles impossible to find!!!

Ok so me and my mate have basically been EVERYWHERE on the game and are currently

In Zelenograd and have yet to find a single vehicle in a little over a month! Why is this? I found a bike ONCE but that's it and I had to leave it because bike are one-seaters. Also where is this supposed "parking garge" in zelenogorsk? I havnt seen it yet

Switch servers, the admin could be hoarding them, also, use the dayzdb website map to find the spawnpoints, they really arent hard to find if you know where to look.

On a side note, Judging by "Zelenograd" and "Parking Garge" and the absolute disorginization of your post, and your username, I think it is safe to presume that you are under the age of 13-14, and shouldnt be on this game.

Occasionally servers can bug out and no vehicles will appear, usually fixes itself at restart.

Many servers running 1.7.2.5 have an issue with both tents and vehicles not saving, so you should have some luck finding them at the spawn locations, they will return there again when the server restarts though.

Otherwise you probably just aren't looking hard enough, I find vehicles all the time by simply following the edge of the map up North.

Majority of vehicles are hoarded by crews. It's one of the few end-game things to do.

Try different servers and so on. As Fusty said dayzdb has a good map for practically all vehicles with an engine or without.

At the end of the day though they should be hard to find. Even harder to fix.

I'd like to see vehicles spawn in random locations like helicopter crashes one day instead of set locations. The fact that there's a map to find vehicles out there seems like a flaw.

Switch servers, the admin could be hoarding them, also, use the dayzdb website map to find the spawnpoints, they really arent hard to find if you know where to look.

On a side note, Judging by "Zelenograd" and "Parking Garge" and the absolute disorginization of your post, and your username, I think it is safe to presume that you are under the age of 13-14, and shouldnt be on this game.

I'm on my phone, I'm not very good with the tiny keyboard, and even if I was that age why would it matter? I've killed two people in my whole dayZ career after being shot at once and the other was a bandit so yea it doesn't matter I'm a good player even if I was that age. Which I'm not.

Ok so me and my mate have basically been EVERYWHERE on the game and are currently

In Zelenograd and have yet to find a single vehicle in a little over a month! Why is this? I found a bike ONCE but that's it and I had to leave it because bike are one-seaters. Also where is this supposed "parking garge" in zelenogorsk? I havnt seen it yet

WOW, lets see I've been playing this game for past 2 plus months. Only seen 2 buses, and a tracktor and a busted up ATV.

Forget about vehicles bro, get your own server and horde them like everyone else.

Edited by dms

Go to the board of the MAP! North of NWA and run near roads. There's some vehicles with poor speed in offroad, so they must be near roads. If you have N.V you can spot it far away, as any non military vehicles reflect the moon light as a bright light, and military reflect it as the tree.

Before the new version start to spaw every one that change server for ping/laggy crash etc, at beach, I was into deep north forest, where I and my friends found an ATV, UAV, V3, URAL ,Horn and the old yellow car :} .

There are alot of vehicles, look harder and play longer.

i have been playing since Dayz started and have found or helped find 31 vehicles. how long has the game been out? 4 months about? Not to sure. But its not all that hard.

Either get a group together and go hunting the spawn spots, or go up north and go hunting for peoples tens/vehicle hideouts. Its not that hard to find peoples stashes up north.

Other then that, just keep playing I guess?

The next vehicle I find I might have to give to you and your mate if you dont find any by then.

Only thing I would like to see more of is the Mountain Bikes. You cant store anything in them, they dont use gas, plus everyone likes bikes.. a few extra of those would not hurt (;

Anyways, good luck on your adventures. Did I mention look up north past NW Airfields?

Edited by kozzy