Sign in to follow this  
Zombie Jesus

Found chopper now what?

I just found a chopper near the grocery store in Zelonogorsk with two dead bodies next to it but fully functional with fuel. Watched a Youtube video on how to fly and then took off to test it out. It is fun to drive, but with just one person and all of the people I play with over the game due to hackers (aka punk ass script kiddies with no skills) it is boring. Without gunners on a night server (for now) no less I just can't find anything worthwhile to do with this beast. It stands out like a sore thumb so do I pull the dick move and just blow it up or chance a server restart or another player taking the chopper to save it until I convince friends to come back to the game. I am down for other suggestions but lets be real this is the bandit forum so 99% of people offering to ride as a gunner will shoot me in the face.

So you post this in the bandit forums?...

Well I kill people so that makes it relevant right? I am looking for fun ways to mess with people so I thought bandits would be the best people to ask since asking survivors would result in a bunch of people wanting rides or run medic missions. I am also aware that they are sniper magnets, but who cares it will be fun to mess with people at the very least.

Best idea so far is put it in Electro.

Edited by Megatron

Use it as bait near the coast or popular area. When people stop to look at because they are so exicted that they just found a chopper, shoot em.

• Like 1

Use it as bait near the coast or popular area. When people stop to look at because they are so exicted that they just found a chopper, shoot em.

I was thinking of doing that since it took me a good ten minutes to even chance walking up to the chopper in the first place for fear of someone doing exactly what you described. Suggestions like that are why I came to the bandit forum in the first place.

• Like 2

I suggest that you either hide it somewhere like you suggested and wait for some friends. That, or adapting on what someone else in this thread said, wait for someone to get in/near and if you have any explosives (satchel charges preferably) let them get in and become over-joyed at the fact they found a working huey! And blow it out of the sky after they pull off of the ground. xD (but that's if you don't want the helicopter anymore)

P.S Have you checked the helicopter for goods? Go near the rear rotor and check if you haven't, they may have hid some goodies back there for you to enjoy.

• Like 3

I did check it for loot and nothing. I might just wait to get the group together so we can all die after I am shot while driving or we can kill some people on the coast. If I had the satchel I might have just gone with that plan though, I am aware that most vehicles end up getting destroyed and it would be funny to fraps blowing up some happy person or group who walked up on a helicopter.

Place it on a building in cherno where none can steal it but all can see it :P

You could do that, but then you're risking server snipers camping the place out. Yes I know that it's a low chance that they will be there when you log in, but if you have watched the video of where sacriel's squad finds a bus and the whole squad who owns it log in at that very moment then you'll know and be very aware of the fact that that there is still a chance, no matter how low that chance is.

High speed low altitude insertions into NWAF. Fly between buildings in cherno. Park on hospital rotor. Buzz sniper hill.