Sign in to follow this  
schrapple

How do you normally die?

Before I start this isn't a teary rant about hacks or bugs or anything like that. When I play I am killed or lose my stuff far more often from a bug ,hack or update than I do from being killed by a zombie, player or lack of food/water. Is this much the same for everyone else or am I just really really lucky?

Edited by schrapple

Yeah, last time i legitly died was over a month and a half ago. Hackers n' shit, bro.

And teleporting through the firehouse's floor.

Edited by Hydra

never died from bug/glitch, just zeds, hackers and players

I've had several broken legs just from crawling, it's not dead but without morphine it's the same thing. I've been killed by invisible zombies twice now as well.

AS50 from the bushes, can only remember being killed by another weapon like once this past week(was hunting this bandit sniper and some fresh spawn ran up and shot me in the head with a makarov lol).

In the past, people I attempted to help or incidents where I picked a fight with someone far bigger than me. However, since I've become a medic (you'd think I'd die more now...) I haven't died in a long time. My current character has 33 days, surprisingly.

I haven't died for about 5 days. In the last 2 weeks though I have been killed about all 8 times, all guaranteed hacks (Thunderdome, Server Nukes and players teleporting all around me before killing me).

Trying to talk to strangers. I'll never learn.

Players, Definitely Players. Zombies are easy to kill and even get around once u get a basic pistol only died from a zombie once, since the mod came out. Every other time was.... well you know :(

Let's see....

40% rocks, doors, and ladders.

30% thunderdomed/killswitched

20% Mike Tyson zombies that falcon punch me into a coma and break my legs

10% getting sniped/shot/hatcheted

I've been sniped once or twice, but badnits are usually very predictable and frequent the same locations, so I almost always see them first. It's the doorways/rocks etc. that get me. I was approaching a Ural parked on the street a couple dayz ago (c wut i did thar) and the truck suddenly lurched forward and killed me, despite there being no driver.

Some deaths you just can't avoid.

Edited by ZombieBait

I avoid high-pop servers because I got killed a bunch by hackers.

But that just means I don't see any other players.

Without any distractions zombies are easy to avoid.

Honestly, I just don't die very often anymore. And somehow, it sucks.

• Like 1

AS50 from the bushes, can only remember being killed by another weapon like once this past week(was hunting this bandit sniper and some fresh spawn ran up and shot me in the head with a makarov lol).

Did you have a ghillie suit, nvgs, rangefiner and m4a3 cco? Early morning server?

Last three times I died due to hackers. Two times before that due to bugs. I think the last time I died from an actual cause was when I had just respawned and was running into a fire station at night only to get gunned down in the door. Stupid move, but for a new spawn it really didn't matter.

Did you have a ghillie suit, nvgs, rangefiner and m4a3 cco? Early morning server?

No, i was civi cloths with an M16.

Almost entirely from glitches in the game and from hackers every couple of weeks. Very rarely other players.