feathand

us 1555- wrongfully banned because they lost their camp.

the admins of server 1555, namefully Bedyr, banned me and all 5 of my clan members for 'server hopping' after we dsicovered their camp, and looted everything in it. if you need any more evidence look up 1555 mega camp location on the forums. in that threat they admit to wrongfully banning us, and claim to lift the bans. That obviously didnt happen.

this is also kind of an admin abuse thread, because after we found and took their vehicles, they reset the server multiple times and took the server down.

I don't even know why you would want to appeal the ban, do you really want to play on a server with admins like that?

I don't even know why you would want to appeal the ban, do you really want to play on a server with admins like that?

i have a substantial amount of gear stashed away in a tent, all i wanna do is get it and go. one of their admins was pretty reasonable, i dont remember his name but im sure he'd unban me

Edited by feathand

Fair enough, I usually have a handful of servers that I spread my gear between in case of things like this, learnt my lesson when I had everything on a single server that shutdown and never returned.

whatevers in your tent you can get back in about an hour lol. stop whining, start playing.

• Like 1

whatevers in your tent you can get back in about an hour lol. stop whining, start playing.

you sounds a lot like a certain admin who banned us because all of the loot in his tents was stolen.

appeal DENIED go troll another server with ur clan we dont want combat loggers / server hoppers.

Also you were banned for combat logging and server hopping so atleast dont lie to make us sound bad.

Edited by Bedyr

Feathand I have an idea, instead of sitting on the forums all day making up stupid stories, why don't you actually play the game?

• Like 1

appeal DENIED go troll another server with ur clan we dont want combat loggers / server hoppers.

Also you were banned for combat logging and server hopping so atleast dont lie to make us sound bad.

lol, definately wanted to talk to an adult, not you. looking for moderator help actually.

inb4 i qq too much, inb4 i need to go out and play, inb4 i'm a liar. could i please get a mod on this?

Feathand I have an idea, instead of sitting on the forums all day making up stupid stories, why don't you actually play the game?

instead of hunting down every post i've made on this forum and trolling me, why don't you play?

sorry to double post, just letting the admin aware that the server mods have been made aware of this.

Edited by feathand

Actually I don't spend all that much time playing Dayz any more, friends always link me the threads you post in as well so I just thought that I would give a suggestion that would make more sense. But whatever ignore it if you want to.

I would make a post under server reporting instead of ban appeal if you want a a mod to look at it.

lol put it this way i would shut the server down b4 i let you back on so u might aswel stop feeling butthurt and go find the gear again i hear NWAF is a good place. If u wasnt a dirty little cheater then i would have np's letting you and ur clan on but since ur full of server hoppers / combat loggers i dont see the point since u clearly cant play the game the way its meant to be played. Also why dont u play on the server YOU own ? Why dont the rest of ur clan want to join the server ? maybe its cos ur a whiny little kid throwing his toys out of the pram cos u cant have ur own way for once? U need to accept life is tough and u cant always get what u want and learn to live with the cards u have dealt urself.

Edited by Bedyr

the admins of server 1555, namefully Bedyr, banned me and all 5 of my clan members for 'server hopping' after we dsicovered their camp, and looted everything in it. if you need any more evidence look up 1555 mega camp location on the forums. in that threat they admit to wrongfully banning us, and claim to lift the bans. That obviously didnt happen.

this is also kind of an admin abuse thread, because after we found and took their vehicles, they reset the server multiple times and took the server down.

Another QQ thread by the troll Cristelle, shocker! For the 3rd time and now in yet another thread I will quote the reason why you and your group will never be welcome on our server.

Moonchild, on 08 August 2012 - 09:09 AM, said:

Those stats are completely wrong, first of all. Mr12Inches hops servers to find clan camps, like yours and calls the rest of us there. not myself. Me and highwinds have been playing the longest, the other 4 just started. Not sure where you found those stats but thats hilarious. We have never used any other names, You're garbage clan is butthurt. The dev team can look at your logs and all they will see is 1 of us killing 3 of you, and 1 of you killing me. Nbd

I hate to break it to ya but jumping to servers to raid a camp is a bannable offense regardless if you or another of your group members jumps servers to find the camp. You just admitted to server hopping. You don't have to log in to 100 servers a day to be a server hopper. So, your buddy was server hopping and logged in on the hill our camp was on. Saw it was there. Called all of you onto our server. You took all the vehicles and probably drove them back to your camp location which is on a different server. Changed servers taking the gear from the vehicles with you and then blew up the vehicles seein as you don't need them anymore?

Quoted from http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/62340-mega-camp-location-us-1555/

He himself also admits to server hopping and tells how all his clan members do the same thing in this post he made about it

08 August 2012 - 10:23 AM

thus starts the benny-hill-esque chase from zelenegorsk all the way to that inlet at the top of the map. finally losing our tail, we set up camp, and start to transfer all that gear to our own server.

during the time we were transferring out gear, we get a call from another one of our friends that said he was unconscious at the NWA and needed medical help. he only had about 10 minutes to live before he died. we hop in our car and drive as fast as we can to rescue our fallen comrade.

Link to post below (take it with a pinch of salt as this guy works for J. K. Rowling is his spare time)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/64579-my-bandit-story/#entry616255

• Like 1

He himself also admits to server hopping and tells how all his clan members do the same thing in this post he made about it

08 August 2012 - 10:23 AM

thus starts the benny-hill-esque chase from zelenegorsk all the way to that inlet at the top of the map. finally losing our tail, we set up camp, and start to transfer all that gear to our own server.

during the time we were transferring out gear, we get a call from another one of our friends that said he was unconscious at the NWA and needed medical help. he only had about 10 minutes to live before he died. we hop in our car and drive as fast as we can to rescue our fallen comrade.

Link to post below (take it with a pinch of salt as this guy works for J. K. Rowling is his spare time)

http://dayzmod.com/f...ry/#entry616255

you obviously have not read the admin guidelines have you? all you do is prove yourself as a terrible admin, you literally just admitted to banning me for an unbannable offense. more proof for the mods i guess!

on a side note, i'm going to link you the guidelines for banning people as an admin, read them over, and kindly unban us, please :) banning for a reason that makes no sense, just to keep us off your server, makes for really boring play, as one of your friends even encouraged us to join your server and start clan wars.

------> good read http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/62195-server-hosting-rules/ <------

Edited by feathand

lol u dont want a clan war if u did u would 1, not have blown up the cars u had gained. 2, u would not have moved all the loot u gained to another server.

Sorry but u and ur freinds / clan will not have ur bans removed due to the fact that i have repeatedly had to tell you. We dont want combat loggers / server hoppers on our server it makes for really boring play. If the server gets black listed for it so be it. If i get globally banned as i am the admin of the server it so be it. I will take all consequence on the chin and not troll forums and qq about it. So pls make ur ticket to the Dev team and let them deal with it and STFU about it already and just go about ur day.

Edited by Bedyr

We dont want combat loggers / server hoppers

correct. does that mean we aren't allowed on your server? no. (also, the one combat logger in our clan doesnt want back on, so don't count him in)

u would not have moved all the loot u gained to another server.

wrong. we were transferring our gear TO your server. nice try.

ol u dont want a clan war if u did u would 1, not have blown up the cars u had gained.

wrong, we had one vehicle. that's enough for our whole clan. we did want a clan war. you just went and decided to ban all of us. dat scapegoat.

I will take all consequence on the chin

correct. you're seriously going to let your pride cost you a waste of 50$ (a month) ?

So pls make ur ticket to the Dev team let them deal with it

done. having several threads on several sub forums seems to be working.

requesting this thread be locked so i at least know the mods have seen it. good day sir, it sucks that you're pride is so huge, that you'd risk giving up you're entire server and an extraordinary clan war over a mistake. i wish we could discuss this like adults.

wrong. we were transferring our gear TO your server. nice try.

again read the post u made check for the "...." where u clearly state otherwise: thus starts the benny-hill-esque chase from zelenegorsk all the way to that inlet at the top of the map. finally losing our tail, we set up camp, "and start to transfer all that gear to our own server."

"during the time we were transferring out gear", we get a call from another one of our friends that said he was unconscious at the NWA and needed medical help. he only had about 10 minutes to live before he died. we hop in our car and drive as fast as we can to rescue our fallen comrade. taken from ur post here. http://dayzmod.com/f...ry/#entry616255

This post / topic was made at 08 August 2012 - 10:23 AM and still remains unedited.

wrong, we had one vehicle. that's enough for our whole clan. we did want a clan war. you just went and decided to ban all of us. dat scapegoat.

You wanted a clan war and had 1 vehicle. Then why does this video (filmed by moonchild) show u blowing up all 3? http://www.twitch.tv...rsa/b/327728316

correct. you're seriously going to let your pride cost you a waste of 50$ (a month) ?

its $35 which is like £20 which is only money and spare money at that. And money I have already wasted and will not have to waste if the server gets blacklisted / shut down. So to answer this question a simple yes should be enough.

done. having several threads on several sub forums seems to be working.

requesting this thread be locked so i at least know the mods have seen it. good day sir, it sucks that you're pride is so huge, that you'd risk giving up you're entire server and an extraordinary clan war over a mistake. i wish we could discuss this like adults.

You lost the chance of talking it over like adults once u made the post about the server / camp like spoiled little kids and attracted all the hackers to the server to ruin everyones fun on the server not just ours but every1 that plays on the server. Mailing us directly (at the email / forum we made for ppl who actively use the server and are having issues with it or hackers and cheaters on it) would have stopped this whole thing from escalating as much as it has. You wanted to start a flame war and u got one.

So to conclude everything that has passed is a cause from things u and ur clan have done. Anything that happens to the server or my account is cause from things that i have done. I will accept it and go on about my Day"Z", you really should do the same.

Edited by Bedyr

i speak for myself, and no one else in my clan. was i the one that started that thread? no. was i the one that tried to reason with you and mxlionheart? yes. all that i ask is that is that you unban me, if you want to discuss things, message me via the forums

Had you approached this differently from the beggining with a different attitude. Things MAY be different. But get this through your thick skull YOU AND YOUR GROUP ARE NOT WELCOME ON OUR SERVER for the reasons already stated in this thread and the other thread PERIOD! Stop wasting ur time.

You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits of a non-server-disruptive nature, including but not limited to ghosting, unverified cheating, duping and similar, UNLESS you have solid evidence, IE logs. - Dante-shawn

As scummy as server hoppers are, it's not a valid excuse to ban someone or a group from your server without the appropriate evidence that seems to be lacking here. Unless I missed something.

-MONSTER

• Like 1