Sign in to follow this  
loneranger69

Anyone by north airfield i have good weopons, i need to be killed im stuck on hourglass

Anyone by north airfield i have good weopons, i need to be killed im stuck on hourglass

Why the hell have there been so many "come and kill me" threads today?

I will say what i've said to the others: Go AFK and let yourself dehydrate/starve to death.

That way you die, can retrieve your loot, and there is no chance of you being a bandit and killing everyone who shows up to help.

i dont care about my loot, i just want to respawn, its been like an hour an the glass aint moving i got a Mk 48 if you can do it, i can join your server

I'm not gonna kill someone when I'm almost at Hero status. I am however, willing to hit you with an epi-pen. On a server with at most two other players. In the dark preferably.

ok i'm at the NWAF but can't see you.

i've just fired some shots in the air did you hear them.

my name is kitso look for a server with only 2 people on it im on top of the radar tower in the middle

i dont care about my loot, i just want to respawn, its been like an hour an the glass aint moving i got a Mk 48 if you can do it, i can join your server

You have a MK 48 and all equipment but you don't care about losing it? Bullshit.

ok i'm at the NWAF but can't see you.

i've just fired some shots in the air did you hear them.

How the fuck do you expect to find him if never specified the fucking server he was fucking on? Fuck.

bra i dont care about the stuff i can join your server i just wanna be killed so i respawn

bra i dont care about the stuff i can join your server i just wanna be killed so i respawn

Add me on steam.

Steam name: Le'newb

An Epi-pen might fix't. Or failing that a bullet to the head will i suppose.

I will, but only if I get to gently caress you as you bleed out while whispering in DC "it's okay, it's okay, you're going to a better place...beside cherno" as I huddle your body close to mine, you draw your last breath.

mmmm :)

IT WAS A TRAP! I spawned in and instantly died, damnit...foiled again by ze hacks! wait...for some reason I am now still alive on another server but spawned by the shore with no gear. What is going on hur!

Lol..but, one has to be fair ..there are many that need judging, this one did catch the eye fairly quickly though and slid downwards at a fast rate of knots, for a brief moment ,in between nodding off, i thought i saw a resurgence but it may have just been the sun glinting in my eye through the window.

Im stuck again, same night 2 different glitchs, im unlucky. I m stuck by the road as you enter kamyshovo