So I was playing with a friend when I noticed a player named "God" kept on dying.

Ignoring it, my friend and I saw someone running in the distance, and decided to go after him. After about a minute of chasing, he went prone on a hill, out of sight. So we came up with a plan, he would try to slowly make his way up the hill while I covered him with my assault rifle. After about 2 minutes, we hear explosions, a lot of them. Turns out there were satchel charges on the hill, but the person we were chasing couldn't have placed them, because we would have seen him do it. After all the explosions, I bandage myself up with only 500 blood left. Then randomly, I start floating into the air vertically, with the text on my screen "Would you know my name if you saw me in heaven?" So I look around the ground to see the player named "God", who's model is a zombie soldier. I kill him, and after about a minute of floating, I start falling. and within a few seconds, every player in the server hits the ground and dies. The whole server empties.

This was probably the worst hacking experiences I have ever been in, and I *really* did not enjoy it. I'd be curious to know if something similar has happened to anyone else, and if so, how it went.

I've been teleported to "the moon". Similar style.

Text just said something like "POW! Straight to the moon!".

We all got tele'd west of Zelenogorsk about 2km up (could not see the ground). Like all hacking experiences, i INSTANTLY aborted to avoid getting killed by some script kiddie.

Upon changing servers and logging back in, my friend and I were still up in the air. So we decided to try and "abort" just before we hit the ground then log back in. He went first, but did it too high up, about a tree high (it was about a 10-15 second free fall). So he died, i tried, and successfully logged in safe and healthy on the ground. Set up a tent, looted his body and stored his items in the tent. Only thing lost was his ghilli suit.

All in all,annoying, but funnily enough teleported us to where we wanted to go, and later that night we found a car, a bicycle, and several more tents and alice packs.

I *really* did not enjoy it.

I don't think they're doing it for your enjoyment lol