Sign in to follow this  
quartershare

Dayz commander worth downloading?

I am currently using the 6 launcer to play the game, however the past few nights playing I have been spawning at the coast to start the game instead of my usual log out location. I am currently running the 1.7.2.4 which is out of date, as the 6 launcer, I believe will not get the current 1.7.2.5 update. My question is, if I download the DayZ commander, and play the game using this instead of the 6 launcer, will this retain all my gear and stats, or will I have to start out from scratch?

Also, will downloading the dayz commander fix this problem and is it worth downloading, or should I just deal with the spawning on the coast problem and wait it out?

Also, if I download the Dayz commander and it works, would i be able to delete all the other 6 launcer crap without losing anything?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

• Like 1

I use nothing but DayZ Commander. There is a tab to add people as your friends, also remembers your recent servers you have played on and can mark servers as favorites. I tried the six launcher when I first started playing but its a bit confusing to me. DayZ Commander is a lot more user friendly in my eyes. DayZ commander will also update itself, Arma 2 and DayZ Mod.

• Like 1

started with 6 launcher... its a pile of dung compared to commander and super easy to use. Just got it today and it has none of the issues i had with 6 launcher like super long load waits or not even loading at all... get it you wont be sorry :beans:

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the info, will definitely give it a try after work. Much appreciated.

dayz commander is way superior and both programs have nothign to do with your ingame character

Just go and try "Play with SIX" wich combines the best stuff from Commander and Launcher. :)