bluebomber1942@yahoo.com

The real backpacks of DayZ, how much they cost, and where you can buy them

I find it hilarious that the smaller backpacks are for some reason the most expensive.

It really comes down to quality of materials and construction. The 'Patrol Pack', for instance, is made by Blackhawk which does proper military spec gear and appears to include a water bladder (which is about $30 on its own). That 'Coyote Pack' is some no-brand thing. Great for cosplay I'm sure but I'd hate to rely on it in a real life emergency.

No way I'm buying a coyote. I don't want my neighbors sniping at me from their balconies as I'm running across the lawn with it on.

Cool! Have my beans! I sense a future marketing gimmick.

Dayz shirt, baseball cap, kneepads and Alice pack..set for a weekend running around my backyard looting wood.

• Like 2

Holy shit i want them all, if my country wasn't such a dictatorship regarding importations I would buy them. fml

I wonder if I bought a backpack, wore a cap and ran around the street with a hatchet.... Would I get recognised as a DayZ player? or locked up?

I wonder if I bought a backpack, wore a cap and ran around the street with a hatchet.... Would I get recognised as a DayZ player? or locked up?

With all the weird shootings and murders in the US lately, I have to imagine you'd be arrested within minutes ;)

Dayz shirt, baseball cap, kneepads and Alice pack..set for a weekend running around my backyard looting wood.

Looting wood with kneepads eh? :D

The link has changed/died. The original topic was posted back in August :(.

I'll lock for now, OP contact me if you want the topic re-opened with a fresh working link.

Edited by Fraggle