Myxomatosis

Arma 2 Combined Ops Giveaway - on Steam

Hello everyone..

I just wanted to share this site that is giving away a copy of ARMA 2 Combined Ops on Steam. It is a contest, and it will close once it reaches 150 entries.

This is from the sites FAQ:

HOW IT WORKS:

1.To participate in the contest you will have to do a short survey.

2.After you complete a survey you will unlock your unique code which will be in a text file you have to download.

3.In the text file you will find our email address where you need to send that code.

4.Once the contest reaches it’s maximum number of participants that contest will close, and we will randomly select a winner.

5.If you win we will contact you via e-mail within 24 hours with instructions on redeeming your prize.

So, i thought this would be a good place to share this - if you have friends who would like to play the game but can't afford it, or if there are people who would like to play and don't have Combined Ops this is a nice chance to win the game through a contest.

Edited by Max Planck
Advertisement removed

scam

I don' see how can this be a scam - you don't have to pay anything or give out personal info...

I don' see how can this be a scam - you don't have to pay anything or give out personal info...

reported

This do not belong in DayZ general discussion, don't do it again.

Locked + link removed.