Painmace (DayZ)

Patch or a blood bug have but me in a coma

As in wolfgang784 thread I'm in a coma too, the difference is that i got into a firefight and healed myself when being shot, i survived and noticed that i had -10k in blood, there where no effects that i had lost blood. Everything was normal.

I tried to find a friendly player that could give me a bloodbag, but failed cause of server update (1.6.0.1). I downloaded the patch and went back to the same server, i died and reconnected to player or class select and joined again (i chose female gender to try it out) and noticed that i where in some kind of coma. (I tried joining other servers) I cant look or move in any direction and the camera is in prone height.

I can shoot straight forward, up and down, and i noticed when i shot or trowed an flare it was tossed/shot "above" me.

I have tried to reinstall the game. I updated the CBA (for some reason it told me that i had to). Still doesn't work :/

I have no ides on how to fix it, but one that i can't do by myself, and that would be to somehow "remove" me from your database like i had never played on this mod. If that doesn't work i don't know what to believe in.

Username: Painmace and [32ndAB]Tiderman.O (none of my profiles in Arma2 works gets the same problem)

Home Server: Dont really have one

IRC Nick:

Get someone to bring an epi-pen to you. I had a similar situation once, the only difference was that I had around 10k blood left, not bleeding, nothing. Just stuck lying on the ground. After taking the epinephrine I had to relog though because I still wasn't able to move. After the relog everything was fine again.