adam1adam1

Jerry can re filling location

Fuel tanks, they are the big cylinder things usually near the fuel pumps. The pumps don't work as there is no electricity. If you find a generator however..... :P

Are you seriously hinting at powering up derelict buildings for extra uses?

What else could that entail? Lighting a lighthouse? Although I havn't seen anything of the sort, stationary better hospital equipment?

Oh lord my mind is a buzz of possibilities! I bet I am just reading to far into it though :P

Nice hint Rocket!!!! Has anyone actually seen a generator in game yet? That would be sweet if as GogaHobo says above powering upa building could provide extra goodies/uses!

Fuel tanks' date=' they are the big cylinder things usually near the fuel pumps. The pumps don't work as there is no electricity. If you find a generator however..... :P

[/quote']

I Demand more explenation !!!! :)

Generators, nice. Though to clarify the tank types found at gas stations don't have the context to fill. You need to find big fat rusty ones elsewhere.

Fuel tanks' date=' they are the big cylinder things usually near the fuel pumps. The pumps don't work as there is no electricity. If you find a generator however..... :P

[/quote']

Don't you need gas to power a generator? Then you're really screwed ;)

Don't you need gas to power a generator? Then you're really screwed ;)

Well that just means you have to get some gas from the big rusty cylinders before you can get gas out of the pumps!

I would also like to know where to fill my jerry cans

I've tried:

- Humping the pumps at gas stations

- Humping the white gas tanks at gas stations

- Humping the larger tanks at gas stations (some have a ladder to climb up them, I've humped up there too)

- Humping the gas station itself

- Humping the counter in the gas station

- Humping the rusty empty soda can inside the gas station

- Humping the nurse giving me the tetanus shot for humping the rusty empty soda can inside the gas station

- Humping anything else that looks remotely gas/fuel related

All with an empty jerry can in my inventory (NOT my backpack)

If someone could tell me SPECIFICALLY WHERE and HOW they filled their jerry can up, I would be very grateful :3c

in ArmA you usually have to have the object next to the other object for them to work with one another. I'll test it tomorrow

I've multiple jerry cans and have done multiple refuels from tanks found throughout the landscape, they are there, they work. Surprisingly easy to find in my opinion.

Long grey ones at fuel stations don't do anything, neither do the white propane tanks.

Go for the large rusty ones around barns and other buildings.

If someone could tell me SPECIFICALLY WHERE and HOW they filled their jerry can up' date=' I would be very grateful :3c

[/quote']

In Vybor at gird 038 064. There's a "small tank 2" :P

To fill jerry can you have to:

* Have an empty jerry can in your equipment,

* Look at the "small tank 2",

* And choose an option to fill jerry can. :)

Done.

If someone could tell me SPECIFICALLY WHERE and HOW they filled their jerry can up' date=' I would be very grateful :3c

[/quote']

In Vybor at gird 038 064. There's a "small tank 2" :P

To fill jerry can you have to:

* Have an empty jerry can in your equipment,

* Look at the "small tank 2",

* And choose an option to fill jerry can. :)

Done.

+rep for being extremely specific, thanks for showing me the way spitfire ;)

There are three types of places where you can refuel your jerry can:

-Very long white cylinders with green stripes across, ussualy in pairs of two and found next to gas stations in fenced compounds

-Very Very Very rusty massive tanks near farms, it's literally fully brown

-Stubby half rusted white tanks located around farms, factories and power stations etc.

What you CANT use:

-Fuel pumps

-Small propane tanks next to houses, they are pure white with no rust on.

I would like to have included pictures but it would take a lot of travel to get one of each type. Filling the jerrycan is like everything in arma, a lot of hard mouse and footwork - you will need to slide yourself up and down the tank before the option pops up.

You can also fill up at the white tanks that have a walkway on top and a ladder, like the one found next to the out house at NE Airfield

has something happend with the big rusty tanks?

when i aproach them with an empty jerry can the only option i get is "save UAZ", and there is no car (UAZ) for kilometers near the area