Sign in to follow this  
UnArmedd

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Last night I logged in to play with some friends. I had died the night before at the NW airfield due to the graphics glitch allowing a zombie to break my legs and down me. So I get to Cherno from Kamyrovo and find an apartment to hide in for my next spawn when I get on after the gym. So I spawn after my workout in a server that had a horrendous framerate. I tell them not to join this one but decide to at least try to loot the apartment. I peek into one of the rooms and see a player with an mk48 and a coyote pack. After 12 seconds I finally pull out my AK and shoot him. I pick up the guns and take his pack. Upon looking in his pack I discover an AS50 with 3 mags. Needless to say I screamed. I want from mid level gear right back to the good stuff I had before dying. Even better actually. Gonna be a good time when I get on today.

Oh good, another person to dupe AS50s and snipe Elektro

• Like 3

Although I do know what duping is, I don't know how to do it in Day Z, nor would I. I respect the game and play it how it should be played. Also I don't spend any time in Elektro at all. If any coastal city down south, I stay in Cherno. Not sure why everyone on this forum is so negative.

• Like 2

well, no evidence to say he duped.

but i have friends who go on specific servers to dupe. usually the older ones

as50 is usually on the priority list im afraid :( they havernt done it in a while after i had ago at them all for it

How to go from zero to hero in 3 easy steps.

1. Get a gun with ammo.

2. Sit on the hill overlooking elektro and wait for snipers.

3. When you hear a gunshot, go shoot them. Take all their gear.

GZ, now fully geared.

Edited by FRANCEY

I've been thinking I might go over by Elektro just to kill the hill snipers. That's so stupid that people do that.

So stupid people don't expect it. tell me when you get a sniper rifle and some mags. what are you going to do? run into CQC and fire it off at humans within 10m or perhaps waste the ammo on zombies? naw you go snipe... like a sniper... at the better position to do so.. the hill overlooking the town.

Oh I do expect it. I'm not talking about people shooting into town, I'm talking about people shooting coast spawners.