electroban

Things you want implemented in the next patch?

Hey guys! So, in the next patch for me there's only two things I'd love to see implemented.

Loading screens that actually give you information, for example ive been in this load screen for a game in Day-Z for the past 20 minutes, it would be great if it gave some information as to what its loading, or information when it gets stuck in an infinite loop etc.

My second thing i'd love to see in the next patch is a fix for the texture popping in specific areas. The area's for me i get issues are any military installation. I heard someone say that its the corpses of army personell that cause the textures going nutts. Can't you just take the bodies out?

Anyway, whats some of the things you'd like to see in upcomming patches??

this belongs to suggestions boi

The game is the game. Always. -Avon Barksdale

Edited by opeth

I want the game to not reset my position every 5h it's getting really annoying i have ran 14km straight up north and i have not passed NW airfield yet ':/

My glitches come from inland lighthouses, large water towers, and the military soldiers etc.

I would like to see less loading time, spawn points (maybe 2 or 3, so you can't just spawn next to your body but at least on the same side of the map), and fix some inventory being lost from doing random stuff.

Edited by twinturbonet

Sort the loading is my main thing

Second is the damn texture glitch

Then duping and hacking

For a extra bit of realism, i know this is waaay outside the box here, but maybe u shud be able to pro-create and get a little AI bot as a kid

• Like 1

For a extra bit of realism, i know this is waaay outside the box here, but maybe u shud be able to pro-create and get a little AI bot as a kid

HAHHA