Sign in to follow this  
DrunkPunk

So I found a van

So yesterday morning, on a fresh new character, I found a van with a bunch of gear in the middle of Cherno. What a lucky start!

PS. I know I messed up on the rangefinders, was my first time finding them and didn't realize they occupied the same slot as the binocs/NVGs. Lesson learned.

• Like 15

looks all hacked in too me... driving into cherno in such a slow vehicle...

then no1 looting the bodies after :/

seems like ALOT of hacking took place here

not from you of course :P

• Like 1

it might be, but those people are regulars ont he server (i see one of them playing a LOT!). also, i made sure to hide the bodies so if they came back.... well, all they'd hear is some buzzing :P if they were hackers though, they at least didn't hack me to death after. although they were still on the server for hours, i never saw them again (staying clear on the north side of the map haha)

Edited by DrunkPunk

What server mate we loaned a van like that out last night and it never came back :(

Nice shooting there. Shame you messed up a bit on the looting, but it's understandable since you were in the middle of a city. Still, such a waste to hold on to all of that raw meat when you could've brought some really good items with you.

What makes you think they were hacking? They drove into the city with a legit vehicle using legit weapons, and one of them wasn't even well-geared (the guy in civilian clothing with the Kobra).

Missed a good combo of L85 and sniper and you missed the ranger finder and coyote pack! However for such well equip players they did not react well at all!

My Beans to you!

So am I the only one that noticed the bike just behind the van on the road near the blockade kinda funny that was right there when it happened lol.

• Like 2

So am I the only one that noticed the bike just behind the van on the road near the blockade kinda funny that was right there when it happened lol.

LOL i did not notice that. definitely a bean worthy observation!

That was some nice shooting. Beans for you.

lol just watched this again. that guy in the back seat HAD to be afk. he's a goddam retard if not.