Sign in to follow this  
emorelix

AusDayZ Server location.

Recently the ausdayz clan stole a ural i found and killed me for it. I was a clan member when they did this, and it was their way of kicking me out. IT was full of every gun in the game too. So here is their home server.

US 1817.

Have fun.

P.S. they have a base fortified with sandbags and barbedwire around a house or ruins around the north west airfield somewhere. probs towards the north abit.

Considering the fact that as you started off joining our clan with nothing bar an MP5SD and basic survival gear, then whined constantly about how you wanted either a pickup or some gear, or maybe one of OUR SVD Camo's from OUR URAL which a clan member and I found on around July 21st off the map to the west, I don't think you should be continuing to cry about this.

You were given gear by our entire clan, you helped yourself to our weapons and equipment, which we tolerated, as we always do of new members. But you cannot walk around, saying that this was your vehicle, that you found it, and that all of your hard-earned equipment took you hours to get. You simply walked up to our stashes, opened up your inventory and went nuts. It would've taken a maximum of a couple of minutes. I'm even certain that at one point, you actually complained for a couple minutes about how you had to run one kilometer for no reason. Seriously mate, get a grip. Our entire clan was sick and tired of your constant complaining about every single thing that went wrong. The fact that you even had the audacity to claim the URAL as yours, put some people over the edge.

Are you done wondering why I put an AS50 round in your head, and why the rest of this clan cheered me on to it?

Maybe next time, in your next clan you join, you will take my advice.

"Play the game. Don't just expect to have everything hand-fed to you by us, actually work for your gear. If you're in a clan, it doesn't mean we're obligated to give you shit."

Not expecting any positive response from this post, however anyone reading this thread should hear both sides of the story.

[ADZ] Brawl.

• Like 6

In the words of a russian that hacked the server I was in, and said to me before stealing all the vehciles and killing everyone..

"Why you angry? This just game.."

• Like 1

Considering the fact that as you started off joining our clan with nothing bar an MP5SD and basic survival gear, then whined constantly about how you wanted either a pickup or some gear, or maybe one of OUR SVD Camo's from OUR URAL which a clan member and I found on around July 21st off the map to the west, I don't think you should be continuing to cry about this.

You were given gear by our entire clan, you helped yourself to our weapons and equipment, which we tolerated, as we always do of new members. But you cannot walk around, saying that this was your vehicle, that you found it, and that all of your hard-earned equipment took you hours to get. You simply walked up to our stashes, opened up your inventory and went nuts. It would've taken a maximum of a couple of minutes. I'm even certain that at one point, you actually complained for a couple minutes about how you had to run one kilometer for no reason. Seriously mate, get a grip. Our entire clan was sick and tired of your constant complaining about every single thing that went wrong. The fact that you even had the audacity to claim the URAL as yours, put some people over the edge.

Are you done wondering why I put an AS50 round in your head, and why the rest of this clan cheered me on to it?

Maybe next time, in your next clan you join, you will take my advice.

"Play the game. Don't just expect to have everything hand-fed to you by us, actually work for your gear. If you're in a clan, it doesn't mean we're obligated to give you shit."

Not expecting any positive response from this post, however anyone reading this thread should hear both sides of the story.

[ADZ] Brawl.

Im getting an a-hole vibe.
  • Like 1

Recently the ausdayz clan stole a ural i found and killed me for it. I was a clan member when they did this, and it was their way of kicking me out. IT was full of every gun in the game too. So here is their home server.

US 1817.

Have fun.

P.S. they have a base fortified with sandbags and barbedwire around a house or ruins around the north west airfield somewhere. probs towards the north abit.

BAHAHAHAH cry more, dude you didn't do anything useful all you did was flood the ts with crys. grow up and learn to play the game you cry baby. also you were in the forums you were never in the "clan" you so speak of. why do people assume so much bullshit.

In the words of a russian that hacked the server I was in, and said to me before stealing all the vehciles and killing everyone..

"Why you angry? This just game.."

I lol'd. Best read all day.