Zakaev

Get rid of Battleeye

It's obvious this 3rd party anti cheat rubbish is useless and doesn't stop hackers, Go check out the troubleshoot section. This Battle Eye does more harm than good i myself and many people keep getting kicked ffs. The only good thing about it is it's global banning feature other than that it DOES NOT detect hacks, all it does is kick innocent people as any hacker is able to bypass this piece of crap.

Get rid of this post.

Yeah for what reason? you do realise this is the suggestion section, it's really sad to see that you're a server admin as you seem like the type who gets upset easy. Meh i only play on Australian servers. Anyway thanks for you useless opinion kid.

Hell no, I see hackers getting global bans daily. The reason it doesn't detect all the "hacks" is because they release new code when their program gets detected. So it takes a while for battle eye to update their cheat detection.

Yeah for what reason? you do realise this is the suggestion section, it's really sad to see that you're a server admin as you seem like the type who gets upset easy. Meh i only play on Australian servers. Anyway thanks for you useless opinion kid.

Listen, kid, if you'd have bothered to use the search and maybe done some research, you'd realise that BE is inextricably tied to Arma, so they cannot get rid of it. BE does work, it just doesn't work very well with the way DayZ is intended to run.

So, in summary, try to be less of a smart arse and research your subject before you come here with "get rid..." statements. It just makes you look a prat.

Hell no, I see hackers getting global bans daily. The reason it doesn't detect all the "hacks" is because they release new code when their program gets detected. So it takes a while for battle eye to update their cheat detection.

I have yet to see any player receive a global ban from battle eye, what i do see regularly is innocent people constantly getting kicked because of issues with battleeye

Listen, kid, if you'd have bothered to use the search and maybe done some research, you'd realise that BE is inextricably tied to Arma, so they cannot get rid of it. BE does work, it just doesn't work very well with the way DayZ is intended to run.

So, in summary, try to be less of a smart arse and research your subject before you come here with "get rid..." statements. It just makes you look a prat.

You seriously think they don't have the ability to remove battleeye from Dayz? idiot detected!

You seriously think they don't have the ability to remove battleeye from Dayz? idiot detected!

Good grief - go troll somewhere else.

battleye isn't that bad.. it's as good as punkbuster. they react fast and i see daily messages that peoples getting banned for script violations.

You guys need to learn that there is no hackerproof 3rd party anti-cheat tool.

As soon as battleye pulls out an update, the hackers sitting down and write a workaround. Why? It's simple.

Hackers are selling their scripts to noobish kids, they pay, so the hackers are willing to update as fast as possible to.

Battleye reacts again, a few more getting banned and the hackers have to write a workaround too. Thats how it work.

What they need is to work with Steam together, find out their Steamaccounts and deactivate every game from the hackers/script users.

So they have to buy arma 2 again.. After a few times, they definitly wont do that again.

Its the only way to stop hacking, just delete their steam accounts. Take the Game license, thats how it works.

Battle Eye works fine. It may not be the best but it is better than nothing.

Remove it and open the flood gates to script kiddies. If your mates are getting kicked then get them to check their files as something must be wrong.

I have yet to see any player receive a global ban from battle eye, what i do see regularly is innocent people constantly getting kicked because of issues with battleeye

Insted of going on this forum that have nothing to do with battle eye and making really stupid suggestions that will put an end to this mod, why don't you go and research why your friends are getting kicked so you can fix it?

Just make a google search of the message to get when you get kicked by battle eye and you will find a lot of ways to solve it.

And don't call people kid or idiot. You won't be taken seriously.

Good grief - go troll somewhere else.

Do you normaly call people a troll you lose a argument with? oh no you're a server admin you would just ban them instead. Pathetic kid, go back to your server and sit on your virtual throne because you're a nobody here son. Edited by Zakaev

Do you normaly call people a troll you lose a argument with? oh no you're a server admin you would just ban them instead. Pathetic kid, go back to your server and sit on your virtual throne because you're a nobody here son.

Zak. No offense mate but you are the one losing the argument. Gogster has addressed your statements with up-to-date information and his opinions are valued in this community.

Just saying...

Insted of going on this forum that have nothing to do with battle eye and making really stupid suggestions that will put an end to this mod, why don't you go and research why your friends are getting kicked so you can fix it?

Just make a google search of the message to get when you get kicked by battle eye and you will find a lot of ways to solve it.

And don't call people kid or idiot. You won't be taken seriously.

Finding out the reason isn't as simple as you think, i have read MANY threads of people suffering unjustified battleeye kicks and MOST of the time a answer can't be found as it's mainly crappy battleeyes fault.

Also if some kid replies with a useless response i am obviously going to call them out on the idiocy.

Do you normaly call people a troll you lose a argument with? oh no you're a server admin you would just ban them instead. Pathetic kid, go back to your server and sit on your virtual throne because you're a nobody here son.

Condescending tone is condescending.

Look without getting all bent out of shape and you're clearly not going to go and look, I'll explain why you're wrong.

• BattlEye is part of Arma
  • DayZ runs on Arma, therefore BattlEye is part of dayZ
  • Arma is an open mission lead game, with a slight FPS undertone
  • DayZ is designed'ish to be a huge MMO with some PvP thrown in for good measure
  • Arma is designed to allow scripts to be run within the game, therefore BE didn't detect them
  • The BE/DayZ staff came up with a method to detect these scripts, banning for those verified as cheats
  • Server admins take reciprocal action against cheats detected in the log files, but not banned by BE
  • Ergo BE is not useless, it's just doing the best job it can
  • The best tool against scripts is an enthusiastic, dedicated server admin

• Like 1

Finding out the reason isn't as simple as you think, i have read MANY threads of people suffering unjustified battleeye kicks and MOST of the time a answer can't be found as it's mainly crappy battleeyes fault.

Also if some kid replies with a useless response i am obviously going to call them out on the idiocy.

Is this the crux of the problem? Are you getting kicked by BE? What's the kick message when you get kicked from the game?

Zak. No offense mate but you are the one losing the argument. Gogster has addressed your statements with up-to-date information and his opinions are valued in this community.

Just saying...

Gogster said "DERP DERP BATTLE EYE IS COMPULSORY GO GOOGLE IT DERP DERP" Yes i have googled it and have not found a shred of evidence that would back his claims, and just because someone sits on a forum all day and has a 1,000 post count does NOT mean they are all knowledgable. LOL.

Gogster said "DERP DERP BATTLE EYE IS COMPULSORY GO GOOGLE IT DERP DERP" Yes i have googled it and have not found a shred of evidence that would back his claims, and just because someone sits on a forum all day and has a 1,000 post count does NOT mean they are all knowledgable. LOL.

Calm down and answer the questions above.

Condescending tone is condescending.

Look without getting all bent out of shape and you're clearly not going to go and look, I'll explain why you're wrong.

• BattlEye is part of Arma
  • DayZ runs on Arma, therefore BattlEye is part of dayZ
  • Arma is an open mission lead game, with a slight FPS undertone
  • DayZ is designed'ish to be a huge MMO with some PvP thrown in for good measure
  • Arma is designed to allow scripts to be run within the game, therefore BE didn't detect them
  • The BE/DayZ staff came up with a method to detect these scripts, banning for those verified as cheats
  • Server admins take reciprocal action against cheats detected in the log files, but not banned by BE
  • Ergo BE is not useless, it's just doing the best job it can
  • The best tool against scripts is an enthusiastic, dedicated server admin

No, Battle eye is a 3rd party software, do you know what 3rd party means? no? I'll tell you then. IT'S NOT PART OF ARMA!

"The best tool against scripts is an enthusiastic, dedicated server admin" YES YES NOW YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK!! GOOD BOY!!

No, Battle eye is a 3rd party software, do you know what 3rd party means? no? I'll tell you then. IT'S NOT PART OF ARMA!

"The best tool against scripts is an enthusiastic, dedicated server admin" YES YES NOW YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK!! GOOD BOY!!

There's no helping some people.

You have the worst posting attitude I seen in a long time and that's saying something on these forums.

• Like 2

I hope you do realise that well you did a suggestion but complaint would be more suitable for your topic. so if you make a suggestion without adding something usefull to it, like a solution or an idea your just a whiner. a whiner who know started to flame someone who told you anything you need to know so why don´t you just stop making a fool out of yourself and start living with BE side to side because dayz will not work without BE.

And next time use the search button. upper right corner.

I had the battleye problem for weeks and weeks, if it let me in a game at all it would inevitably kick me after a while. I finally found a solution to it though. This worked for me:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?134972-BattlEye-Client-not-responding

It was as simple as changing the multiplexing method of the netgear DNG1000 router i had from VC-based to LLC-based.

Do a quick check to see if you have the netgear DNG1000 router, if you do, this will fix your battleye problem

You want others to suffer just because you're one of a thousand that gets kicked for no reason. At least you're not getting banned.

You should think through your suggestion before posting it, you obviously didn't. They will never officialy disable battle eye since it would ruin the mod within one day.

If you hate battle eye so much, why don't you play on a server with battle eye turned off?

I am not referring to his post count. I am referring to his other posts where he has expressed himself eloquently and provided information and evidence to substantiate his claims. You are the individual mentioning the 'herp' and 'derp'. Your condescending attitude has caused your own post to be derailed.

In this post he has addressed your questions to which you keep ignoring. Deal with the facts. If you do not like the answers don't keep pushing for some you may like when there are none.

Battleye is here to stay as long as Day Z is in Arma 2. Your friends can find solutions to the problem instead of blaming the system.

Who knows what will happen with the standalone.

I hope you do realise that well you did a suggestion but complaint would be more suitable for your topic. so if you make a suggestion without adding something usefull to it, like a solution or an idea your just a whiner. a whiner who know started to flame someone who told you anything you need to know so why don´t you just stop making a fool out of yourself and start living with BE side to side because dayz will not work without BE.

And next time use the search button. upper right corner.

So in what way was your response constructive? don't bother responding i only want educated responses anyway :/ Edited by Zakaev