Sign in to follow this  
Haxii

Your reaction when...

How do you react when you spot an enemy and kill them but, before you can loot their body they log off/disconnect causing the body to disappear on you.

Happened to me on more then one occasion.

-Initial Reaction-

Yeah!!! I got that bitch sniper!!!

-Going to body-

They better have some fucking food, or at least a good gun.

-Realizing body is gone-

AARRRRGGGGGGGGGG. All my hard work :'( *bleeds to death*

Yeah annoying as hell but nothing can be done yet :( just deal with it best you can :)

AJ

shouldn't usually the corpse remain even if he logged out? i mean the whole, "i get owned, so i log out" behaiviour only makes sense to me if you are still alive...

are you sure you killed him, because you might only have incapacitated him, which looks quite similar, but you dont get a kill... so always if you are not sure, shoot him again, so hes realy dead

I don't shoot players so can't comment really. I've killed a player in self defence, but never checked the body. I was too busy sprinting in the opposite direction. :D self preservation baby!

Just Bad Losers...nothing special like alt + f4 :/ players with no Honor are everywhere in DayZ sadly...

Until it goes standalone and the engine itself can be edited, you can't stop Alt-F4 cowards.

true...but what is your reactiooooooooooooon :)?????

I dont mind im usually geared up so they cant havevanything i want or need. Im normally trying to kill snipers in cherno or elektro but sometimes ill fling a round or two at other people.

For example i was trying to take up position on a certain hil but heard someone in a nearby barn, i was hoping to encourage him to log off by direct comms but i dont think he heard it, so i took position and blasted him as soon as he came out the door, he logged... with a broken leg pissing blood and 8000 blood less than before... see it as a warning shot.

I no longer care if they disconnect after i shoot them.

in 99% of the time a 50cal will kill you anyway.I also dont bother looting players anymore.. I have everything i need. I just shoot for sport..

I try to keep my kills beyond 600 meters.. much harder to hit at that range.

And NO I DON'T shoot unarmed players or players south of zelengorsk.That I leave for the Bottomfeeders of the pvp players in this game.

Thinker

I don't really care of the loots, because i always try to hunt with poor gear so as to not cry when i die.

I have more fun with an AK or lee enfield trying to make a killing spree in town than with an endgame set so precious that i won't dare to approach any big town in fear to loose it.

So when the corpse disappear, i'm relieved because i'm no more tempted to loot it.

I'll let you know when it happens. Im too busy looting dead bodies packed full of gear that snipers haven't even bothered to loot. No time to kill.