Edit:

Take note of name: =OSF = Shibby

Edited by SumoS
  • Like 3

Hacked in gun?

Nice mate.

Edit:

Take note of name: =OSF = Shibby

i got the As 50 TWS from a dead guy on the hospital roof in cherno. then i went in the tower and camped. from the tower i shot i guy with another TWS and a buddy looted him and got that one. very popular hacked in gun.

Edited by k9shibby

i got the As 50 TWS from a dead guy on the hospital roof in cherno. then i went in the tower and camped. from the tower i shot i guy with another TWS and a buddy looted him and got that one. very popular hacked in gun.

Indeed. So why not dump it and save your reputation?

Ultimately, you are just another player using illegally obtained items for their own advantage. Try doing the same thing with a normal AS50 or a DMR. Things might have turned out differently.

• Like 11

Indeed. So why not dump it and save your reputation?

Ultimately, you are just another player using illegally obtained items for their own advantage. Try doing the same thing with a normal AS50 or a DMR. Things might have turned out differently.

i'm not going to get the chance to have a thermal as50 for long, i'm going to use it to my advantage while i got it. Why use a regular one or a dmr when you could have the better version?

Edit: i'm also playing against people with the same weapons so why not use it? In any full server there is an hacker

Edited by k9shibby

i'm not going to get the chance to have a thermal as50 for long, i'm going to use it to my advantage while i got it. Why use a regular one or a dmr when you could have the better version?

It is not in the game and is spawned in via hackers. There shouldn't be a better version of the AS50. It's pretty decent as it is. If you want to use it go play ARMA 2 singleplayer.

By doing this you are condoning their script fiddling. You have just justified their existence and their exploits. You are just as bad as they are by using these illegally obtained items.

Your arrogance and naivety is astounding by posting that video. I appreciate you were trying to get kudos by showing your ''great gameplay'' and then it just boils down to you using a weapon that doesn't exist in the game, giving you an unfair advantage over everyone else and making your video pointless.

Try being part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

Edited by SumoS
  • Like 10

It is not in the game and is spawned in via hackers. There shouldn't be a better version of the AS50. It's pretty decent as it is. If you want to use it go play ARMA 2 singleplayer.

By doing this you are condoning their script fiddling. You have just justified their existence and their exploits. You are just as bad as they are by using these illegally obtained items.

Your arrogance and naivety is astounding by posting that video. I appreciate you were trying to get kudos by showing your ''great gameplay'' and then it just boils down to you using a weapon that doesn't exist in the game, giving you an unfair advantage over everyone else and making your video pointless.

L85 and AS50 is the same thing only orange.

L85 and AS50 is the same thing only orange.

You are not using an L85, had you been using one I would not have commented about this. You are using the AS50 TWS, which does not exist in Day Z and is therefore illegally obtained by you or someone else.

I sat down to watch a great video, in the end it was just an anti-climax.

• Like 7

The furries have arrived :o

Liking the NSFW signature!

You are not using an L85, had you been using one I would not have commented about this. You are using the AS50 TWS, which does not exist in Day Z and is therefore illegally obtained by you or someone else.

i'm happy you took time out of standing at your pc to watch this.

• Like 1

This would have been good if you weren't shooting a hacked gun probably at a hacked helicopter?

read the youtube description, i shot a hacked heli earlier and that one was legit.

Players unhappy with cheaters, but are happy to use hacked in weapons, even when they know they are hacked in = part of the problem, not the solution.

If a noob loots you and finds that weapon, they are more inclined to cheat because "everyone else is cheating."

• Like 1

Players unhappy with cheaters, but are happy to use hacked in weapons, even when they know they are hacked in = part of the problem, not the solution.

If a noob loots you and finds that weapon, they are more inclined to cheat because "everyone else is cheating."

True. Copycatting this behavior is not helping anyone.

• Like 1

It used to be in the game thus veteran players may perhaps have some.

It used to be in the game thus veteran players may perhaps have some.

Which weapon you talking about Inception?

AS50 TWS was never in game but L85 was removed by accident but is back in game.

Which weapon you talking about Inception?

AS50 TWS was never in game but L85 was removed by accident but is back in game.

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/AS50

"There exist some lingering TWS (Thermal Weapons Sight) versions of this rifle in DayZ. They were previously removed from spawns in the 1.5.x update but sometimes do re-appear, most likely from a veteran losing it or a hacker spawning it into the game."

They were once in the game.

Although, personally, if I were to find one I would probably waste the ammo on animals and then destroy the weapon. Completely OP.

• Like 2

http://www.dayzwiki....<br /> <br /> "There exist some lingering TWS (Thermal Weapons Sight) versions of this rifle in DayZ. They were previously removed from spawns in the 1.5.x update but sometimes do re-appear, most likely from a veteran losing it or a hacker spawning it into the game."

They were once in the game.

Although, personally, if I were to find one I would probably waste the ammo on animals and then destroy the weapon. Completely OP.

Ah, the one line I speed-read past.

Well that adds another spanner to the works.

Considering he says he found it on a guy in Cherno I am inclined to believe that it was hacked. In any case, if it was removed it is still not supported in the game and should not be used.

Edit: Liking your bio Inception. Have some beans.

Edited by SumoS

Pussy sniper using a hacked sniper rifle to get even more pussy.

Buy some balls, pathetic little girl.

Edited by hwk