Sign in to follow this  
A-E-I-OWN-U

L85 + AS50 vs L85 + M14

Which is a better combo for player killing overall?

(I ask that not because I'm a bandit but because they are a bigger threat)

Actually you have to decide what role you are going to play ?

Scoutsniper or Close Combat ?

Depends on your play style and role (if playing in groups)...

But having a L85 and an AS50 is terrible for short range, so unless you only snipe and hit people who haven't seen you; I suggest you take a long-range and a mid-range weapon (AS50 + M4).

Even though the L85 is an assault rifle, the AWS scope is useless in mid and close range situations. Personally I try to avoid this weapon, unless I'm a spotter for a sniper.

My favorite combo for solo or small team:

- DMR

- M4A1 CCO SD

- M9 SD

When playing with more people I change my weapons depending on my role, which useally is sniper (AS50) or spotter (L85).

(I ask that not because I'm a bandit but because they are a bigger threat)

I had to get up on my chair after i read that...

BTT: Any weapon is good enough. Even the best weapon is worth nothing if the user doesn't know how to use it properly.

Edited by Enforcer

These days you need to kill them in one shot, otherwise they'll just d/c on you, so AS50 or M107 is your best choise

L85A2 is crap at engaging so again, Its either, close/mid combat (M14, M4, Mk48) or sniper. (AS50, DMR, M107)

Ive learnt my lesson by trying to engage with an L85A2 and I always end up dead as its under powered and the range is poo..

get used to a L85 and its BEAST , i kill people from 10-20 meter fights with it but also in buildings , it does so much dammage and its great for long range and easy to spot people

L85 is great for scouting, piss poor damage for pvp and the scope is useless at close range. I do think it should be removed from the game though, i feel naked without the thermal and no matter how well i can conceal myself someone could insta spot me with a 2 second spin with the thermal scope from 600+

I have an SVD and M4 CCO SD atm, svd to kill players and the m4 to kill players quietly, zombies i dont need to kill