twobeans

Is Morphine rare or what v

So I managed to survive barely with no ammo left, managed to blow up a cow with a grenade to cook the meat for blood.

I made a run into Elektro and got bugged and trapped in a room where a zombie broke my legs. Crawled though town to the hospital, crawled up and down looking for Morphine to mend my legs, but cant find any in the hospital. Ive cleared out the loot and put it Outside to make room for respawn of loot and i swear to god ive crawled up and down the floors of the hospital a gazillion times but Morphine just wont spawn. Is it rare or What?

• Like 1

Common as fuck.

You're doing it very wrong.

And from the sounds of

crawled up and down the floors of the hospital a gazillion times
it sounds like you may not even be in the hospital.

ive crawled up and down the floors of the hospital a gazillion times but Morphine just wont spawn.

I know Elektro like the back of my hand, you're not in the hospital bro haha.

It's the building with no door, where you have to break the glass to get in. 1 floor.

You're probably in the office building.

Every time I go to the hospital I end up with more morphine and blood bags than I know how to use. It's definitely not rare.

Edited by zython

And from the sounds of it sounds like you may not even be in the hospital.

Yeh you're probably in the office building.

I have found 4 auto injectors in about 8 lives so far, so they're not terribly rare. Not one in a hospital yet thought!

Found 2 auto injectors in a deer stand about ten mins after breaking a leg the last time. I think I may have got lucky, but it's still worth checking if you see one.

If you crawled up and down the different floors i would bet that you weren't in the hospital like other people in here already said. The Hospital in Elektro is south of the office building you are in right now. It got lootable morphine in front of the hospital (the side where the street goes) or on the backside (only 1 crate tough).

managed to blow up a cow with a grenade to cook the meat for blood.

You have my beans just for this.

In regards to the question though, morphine isn't that rare from what I've seen. If the server has been populous though, all the morphine may have been cleared out of the hospital already, I've seen that happen once or twice. It's there most of the time that I can tell. Just bad luck atm.

maybe you should try looking in the medical boxes full of the stuff... just incase you are wondering there are llike 6 boxes in every hospital...

Hospitals tend to have 3 or 4 medical boxes in them, containing 5 of each of the following: Painkillers, Blood Bags, Epi Pens, and Morphine. That's 15 to 20 (as a minimum) in each hospital. They also spawn, though less commonly, in military sites. All-in-all, they're not very rare.

Edited by louist

Oh my god, I think i should have posted in the New players discussion forum instead. Youre all absolutely right, im not in the actual hospital, but i thought i was. Didnt even occur to me to try and break the glass on the Windows of the buildings with the medial icons on them, i just assumed you couldnt enter them. Even though i can see medical boxes though the Windows i just thought oh well, just for display.. :-0

Thanks for telling me, otherwise ii would have crawled around in the current building close to hospital untill someone put me down

I always make sure I find 3 morphine injectors when I am a new spawn and then get out of dodge.... hospitals are your best bet and no offices arent so good at spawning them.....

when ur hungry food is rare when ur out of ammo , they are rare when ever your thirsty water is rare , and so when u break a leg morphine is rare thats just how dayz works ,

When you have everything helicopter crashed are all over the world but when u die they are rare

are you looking in those boxes inside the hospital. The ones that are everywhere, and that have 5 morphine injectors in them (per box). seriously unlucky dude..

I have about 6 injectors on my survivor, as I was getting bruce lee punched by the zombies recently causing my legs to break on the first hit each time. So now I carry lots.

Is it not weird that most medical supplies are on the roof?

and normally in a dangerous area. (Cherno/Eletroko).

Maybe an idea to make the hospital enterable and loot to be in there?

Hospitals are hot zones. Morphine also spawn in low level military so that's where I usually pick mine up scrounging for ammo.