Sign in to follow this  
kander

To the owner of the map I just picked up in Elektro supermarket..

Until this morning I thought I needed to be looking out for things like deer stands, fire stations and crashed heli sites. It turns out I've been striving towards the wrong goals.

Thank you for enlightening me as to all of the various locations I can find 'penis' and 'big penis'. Not to mention 'huge penis', which I previously had assumed was simply a mythical, aspirational location (or maybe a hacked item).

You know I'm going to be playing this game differently from now on..

Haha, that is awesome.

I thought that notes on a map showed up to everyone on the server, or was that fixed?

If it was fixed, I am going to start writing love notes on my maps.

Haha, that is awesome.

I thought that notes on a map showed up to everyone on the server, or was that fixed?

If it was fixed, I am going to start writing love notes on my maps.

haha that would be lovely. Maybe one day I'll find one.

This is the first time I have picked up a map so I don't really know how the notes system works.. It was certainly unexpected though!

-_-

OP is literally so thick it's painful.

Hmm, how so? Please do educate me.

Quit with these stupid ass threads.

Map comments are universal to a server.

Edited by Paeyvn

Hmm, how so? Please do educate me.

Because

Map comments are universal to a server.

That wasn't anyone's map. Everyone in the server can see those markers. -_-

Because

That wasn't anyone's map. Everyone in the server can see those markers. -_-

Thank you. I'll read the manual next time.

• Like 1

I love how people can be so patronising to new players.... If you get a map and its your first few days in the game you might not realise its universal so you put a few notes on and not realise others can see it. Then later on you get a map and notice things like " your mum" or other such lovely comments and start to realise that maybe that map isnt just your comments.

So yes, I love how this forum is friendly and sharing to new players.....

( and yes I am being sarcastic about them being friendly... in case you didnt realise)

• Like 4

I love how people can be so patronising to new players.... If you get a map and its your first few days in the game you might not realise its universal so you put a few notes on and not realise others can see it. Then later on you get a map and notice things like " your mum" or other such lovely comments and start to realise that maybe that map isnt just your comments.

So yes, I love how this forum is friendly and sharing to new players.....

( and yes I am being sarcastic about them being friendly... in case you didnt realise)

And beans to you kind sir. There's clearly a step-by-step guide to being a complete DayZ know-it-all that I've yet to read. Maybe if I drink a can of Mountain Dew on Green Mountain under a full moon it'll magically spawn into my inventory.

Edited by kander
  • Like 2

And beans to you kind sir. There's clearly a step-by-step guide to being a complete DayZ know-it-all that I've yet to read. Maybe if I drink a can of Mountain Dew on Green Mountain under a full moon it'll magically spawn into my inventory.

Ahh another rookie mistake... never go upto Green mountain.... you never come back.....

I went once... i was lucky to escape but ended up wearing a tutu and shouting "FISH" alot....

I have been searching the map for months looking for this elusive guide to all knowledge and yet to find it...maybe the LEETs are duping it and keeping it hidden in tents up the north far away from us normal sane players... or worse... maybe a hacker blew up the bible of dayz an we are all screwed