Sign in to follow this  
jarrodchambo

add claymores

hey soo i have been playing battlefield 3 and i love the claymore feature, you place the claymore at a certain angle and when some one approaches it from the right angle it detonates, killing them, also if this is added a icon should be shown while a placed claymore is active, when it explodes \or is picked up again the icon should disapear.

just a suggestion thanks :)

So yes. You have barbed wire yes? Barbed wire pisses everyone off and ruins the game for many? Are you thinking of barbed wire yet?

Now imagine if barbed wire killed you for looking at it funny. Imagine barbed wire jumping out at you and beating you to death with a baseball bat for walking into its neighborhood, except its neighborhood is every building in cherno/elektro/berezino/airfields. Now imagine the barbed wire had a pet bear.

It would be this bad. Say no to claymores.

• Like 1

Mate, I'm sorry. This is an APOCALYPSE. Not an area where you just shoot people. It is not COD, it is not BF3. Get that into your head.

yea maybe you guys are rite, i just thought i would throw it out there, and i know this isnt bf3 but this is a mod of the most realistic military game ever soo i sorta assumed it would be a good idea :( but i i would like it to cover my ass not just to kill but yea ok

thanks for the responces

well i think mortars would be fun but like others have sed it might screw the experience

well claymores like in cod or bf3 wouldnt work at all... but if they had to be manually detonated by the player that planted it using a detonator, then it could work but only then