Sign in to follow this  
deltron3o3o

hacking + war z connection conspiracy

the war z devs n fangirls look for populated[40+ players] servers and run their scripts/hacks to depopulated n demoralize ppl from playing dayz

they are also behind the JFK assassination, 911, James Holmes, Illuminati, etc

• Like 7

Nope. Its the same hack websites hacking DayZ that hack every other game and most of these will hack WarZ as well. It won't be as bad as DayZ because ARMA etc.

This explain my missing sock!!! FUCKERS!! @.@

the war z devs n fangirls look for populated[40+ players] servers and run their scripts/hacks to depopulated n demoralize ppl from playing dayz

they are also behind the JFK assassination, 911, James Holmes, Illuminati, etc

I always knew it! Thank you for for not being afraid and sharing this highly important information with everybody!

BTW war-z developers are members of New World Order and Bilderberg Group, they are the Shadow Cabinet, the rulers of the world, the true masters of the marionette politicans that we see on TV each day. war-z devs are the utmost evil of the universe.

So that is why hackers keep spamming WarZ links... hmm.

You need to look deeper than that. DayZ, WarZ, and World War Z are all part of a plot of the Zilluminati.

How does this make any se-

Wait a minute

HE IS RIGHT!

Those bastards!

I bet the WarZ developers are also the ones who assassinated Elvis from the Grassy Knoll at Pearl Harbor! We must delete this thread, they'll silence ALL of us once they learn that we know!