Sign in to follow this  
Mikeymike5531

Hacker attack.. CLICK HERE.

Dayz could be the greatest game ever, the thing that ruins the game is hackers. We have all ran into them, but it sucks because we play for hours and earn the gear with hard work. But for a hacker to just come by and kill you and now everything is gone is the worst. It happened 3 times, to me. It just ruins one of the greatest games I'm not quitting because of it but when someone wipes out all 4 clan members with in seconds all in one shot during night in a tree line taking cover, is completely bullshit, and completely destroys the game play. Comment Your suggestions of evading hackers.

Smaller servers tend to have less hackers in them, even private hives too, but I don't play one private hives nor do I recommend them, due to admins being able to abuse as they please.

Lean to live with them while you wait for DayZ standalone. My hope is that eliminating hacking will be made priority after the intial standalone release. It is impossible to fix as a mod for Arma 2.

Maybe he was that good.. I know hundreds of players that call someone hacker just because he got skill.. I killed 5 guys while lying on a field pretty close.. Wasnt in seconds but i did without any damage.. So killing 4 at night in treeline hiding isnt thaaat impossible ;)

To evade hackers, delete your game files and wait for the finished game.

• Like 3

Maybe he was that good.. I know hundreds of players that call someone hacker just because he got skill.. I killed 5 guys while lying on a field pretty close.. Wasnt in seconds but i did without any damage.. So killing 4 at night in treeline hiding isnt thaaat impossible ;)

Maybe you're right, But still that doesn't help the fact of hackers tping to me with axes saving over my camp and killing me with out one bullet affecting them. Thanks for the reply's!

To evade hackers, delete your game files and wait for the finished game.

What he said :P

What he said :P

yes what he said, But does anyone know the release date or is there even a release date?

Edited by Mikeymike5531

i just got hit by one too...as prob did a bunch of other players all at once.

i was doing well, same character all night, running across a field at night without a sole around, i end up 2 seconds later in the air, dropped into a field of zombies and other players all dying at the same time. like the 'hand of god' just picked everyone up, dropped us all in a single spot with zombies waiting to feast. died before even getting to see what was going on.

some people just deserve to die a slow death. they're not even really HACKING. they're copying/pasting config files and pasting scripts they got from others. CHEATING is the proper word...dont give them credit for something anyone can do.

• Like 2

i just got hit by one too...as prob did a bunch of other players all at once.

i was doing well, same character all night, running across a field at night without a sole around, i end up 2 seconds later in the air, dropped into a field of zombies and other players all dying at the same time. like the 'hand of god' just picked everyone up, dropped us all in a single spot with zombies waiting to feast. died before even getting to see what was going on.

some people just deserve to die a slow death. they're not even really HACKING. they're copying/pasting config files and pasting scripts they got from others. CHEATING is the proper word...dont give them credit for something anyone can do.

yes, you know exactly how I feel it is extremely bullshit, To be honest were best off waiting for Warz, or standalone. Because playing this for countless hours can be fun but in the end you're just gonna lose your shit to hackers. And their is more and more each day all they have to do is watch a youtube video and bamm they're cheating. I hope that this does not continue in standalone because that would be extremely disappointing.

Edited by Mikeymike5531

yes what he said, But does anyone know the release date or is there even a release date?

Alpha will be released in the autumn at a heavily discounted price.

Alpha will be released in the autumn at a heavily discounted price.

Great news! do you know where the target price range?

I love all the "just wait" for the standalone, nothing is hack proof, the standalone will have them too. The only thing that will help is that when they have to buy a new CD that will at least limit the amount that are willing to hack.

I found this one guy, he walked up to me. I checked his invintory and he had nothing but the starter supplies, then he pulls a minigun out of no were and unloads on me.

I found this one guy, he walked up to me. I checked his invintory and he had nothing but the starter supplies, then he pulls a minigun out of no were and unloads on me.

LOL Thanks for sharing I slightly feel better about dying now.

Great news! do you know where the target price range?

no more than 25 Euros's, but heavily discounted if you get it during Alpha then the price will rise as the game progresses.

Edited by Fraggle

I was on a server last night that was being hacked like crazy. First, we were all teleported into... somewhere... and a message came up that said something like "Welcome to Thunderdome, weapons are in the crates, last one standing wins!" And I was of course shot and died.

Logged back into the same server (why not, right? I mean in some crazy twisted way it was entertaining...) and the chat box to the bottom left started going nuts with spam messages in red. Just stupid stuff like "so and so makes himself the admin" and stuff like that. Then, all of a sudden, as I was trotting through some small town on the coast, poof... we were all dead. the entire server was killed in one blow. I could see the names of everyone in the chat box had died, all at the same time.

I'm not sure why that happened; I justified it to myself by thinking it was the admin's way of getting back at the hackers that had caused the Thunderdome problem, but it probably wasn't it at all. It was probably just more hax.

I... didn't log back on lol.

I was on a server last night that was being hacked like crazy. First, we were all teleported into... somewhere... and a message came up that said something like "Welcome to Thunderdome, weapons are in the crates, last one standing wins!" And I was of course shot and died.

Logged back into the same server (why not, right? I mean in some crazy twisted way it was entertaining...) and the chat box to the bottom left started going nuts with spam messages in red. Just stupid stuff like "so and so makes himself the admin" and stuff like that. Then, all of a sudden, as I was trotting through some small town on the coast, poof... we were all dead. the entire server was killed in one blow. I could see the names of everyone in the chat box had died, all at the same time.

I'm not sure why that happened; I justified it to myself by thinking it was the admin's way of getting back at the hackers that had caused the Thunderdome problem, but it probably wasn't it at all. It was probably just more hax.

I... didn't log back on lol.

Yah, it sucks. Im done with dayz for now, until warz or standalone comes out..