Sign in to follow this  
darkanima270

How to play from steam is Globally banned?

Yes i'm one of you guys, i got globally banned without reason, anyway, since i know that there's no way to get unbanned, i'm asking to you how to play dayz again buying another copy of combined operations, i read someone say that if you ask to steam to delete your old copy and buy a new one, i will still be banned. Anyone know how to solve this?

global banned by battleye? it might have beeen cuz of the latest beta patch. if thats the case, google up their web site and leave a ticket.

a friend of mine also got VAC banned for no reason (stupid cause vac is not even supposed to be doing anything in arma) so he had to disabled steam launch and play dayz while offline on steam.

Edited by h3retic

Lol, I was globally banned on my clans server.

Turned out it was a joke and the Admin (Clan mate) just made it seem like it said "Globally banned"

Anyways sucks for you :o

• Like 1

Lol, I was globally banned on my clans server.

Turned out it was a joke and the Admin (Clan mate) just made it seem like it said "Globally banned"

Anyways sucks for you :o

lmao u got trolled brah

love the style

• Like 1

yep, i haven't played in the last week because i enjoyed playing lol for a little bit, then logged on steam again, downloaded every update and found that i was banned, since i know how this kind of things work i'm looking for a way to play dayz again, but it's not clear

Hi darkanima!

It turns out you are a shitbag scripter. It doesnt really matter if I post this because Battleye wont unban you anyway but this is for everyone elses lols. Its against the rules to post links for *** so here is you showing everyone how to hack BF.

http://fkn0wned.com/...age__tab__posts

all your money are belong to BIS now.

Edited by Redfield
  • Like 2

Hi darkanima!

It turns out you are a shitbag scripter. It doesnt really matter if I post this because Battleye wont unban you anyway but this is for everyone elses lols. Its against the rules to post links for *** so here is you showing everyone how to hack BF.

http://fkn0wned.com/...age__tab__posts

all your money are belong to BIS now.

are you joking me? this is battlefield play for free, and i've cheated on that, yes, i have no problems to admit that, i also cheated on warrock, but they are freaking free games, i never used a freaking script on any of my steam game, i'm not dumb as you think i am

edit: oh yeah, and since i was already prepared to this, this is why i'm not crying over a globan ban, because some people like you would come and say "oh you don't use script O RLY?" since you don't have proof i ever used a hack script, and i cannot provide any proof that i'm not, the question was really simple. How can i play again on dayz after being banned?

Now if you are so smart to search my name on google + cheat tag, why don't you show me how can i play again to dayz?

Edited by darkanima270
  • Like 1

are you joking me? this is battlefield play for free, and i've cheated on that, yes, i have no problems to admit that, i also cheated on warrock, but they are freaking free games, i never used a freaking script on any of my steam game, i'm not dumb as you think i am

You think we are dumb? I found your profile on multiple hack sites. I used the BF link because no one gives a shit about that game. If anyone is interested just google this fucking retards name. Your out 30 bucks brony boy. Now GTFO would you kindly.

• Like 2

You think we are dumb? I found your profile on multiple hack sites. I used the BF link because no one gives a shit about that game. If anyone is interested just google this fucking retards name. Your out 30 bucks brony boy. Now GTFO would you kindly.

Watch out we got a badass overhere

keep posting, i'm having fun with you

Edited by darkanima270

edit: oh yeah, and since i was already prepared to this, this is why i'm not crying over a globan ban, because some people like you would come and say "oh you don't use script O RLY?" since you don't have proof i ever used a hack script, and i cannot provide any proof that i'm not, the question was really simple. How can i play again on dayz after being banned?

Now if you are so smart to search my name on google + cheat tag, why don't you show me how can i play again to dayz?

There is already a link for this.

back to playing LoL untill i get a real answer or another funny video from the funny guy over here,

BUMP

Edited by darkanima270

First off, learn to look at the stickies. Rocket nor anyone else can do shit for you here. If you were actually falsely banned, Battleye would help you, but you're a shitstain hacker. http://dayzmod.com/f...al-ban-appeals/

Second, eat a dick and die you fucking piece of shit. I'm serious, I hope you die a horrible death.

enjoy a report, anyone can help me anyway how to get a new copy of arma 2 OA thru steam?

Wouldn't it just be easier with a new steam profile?

And it is hard to believe people who are willing to hack in some games, wouldn't do it in others. Specially if they get "falsly" banned all of a sudden.

Wouldn't it just be easier with a new steam profile?

And it is hard to believe people who are willing to hack in some games, wouldn't do it in others. Specially if they get "falsly" banned all of a sudden.

I know i could make a new steam profile but i hate to have multiple accounts, i heard that if you ask to steam to delete your game and buy a new one, nothing will change, i like people how think you are a hacker when you are being banned for no reason

anyway i'm tired of this, ill just look for some serious answer in some other forum, yeah i'm a motherfucker cheater gtfo asshole gay my mother can burn and stuff like that, whatever, i won't even read the next comments since nobody in this forum can use his brain

No need to come here asking.

The internets is big enough, I'm sure you will find the solution to your problem.

Locked.

• Like 1