Sign in to follow this  
Pallidum

To those who still don't understand why there are bandits in the zombie apocalypse

Somalia

Because in Somalia, literally everyone is shooting everyone else. That is why there's no more people left there.

I've yet to see a single person want to remove pvp. Not a single one. Why do you people keep claiming that people want that?

Gee, thanks for such an informative and quality thread which was absolutely needed so people can now finally understand why there are bandits.

You deserve some kind medal for this amazing discovery in logical reasoning and explanation.

I just googled 'zombie apocalypse somalia' and couldn't find any news articles about it. Am I missing something?

hhahhahahahaha omg hahahahahahha

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail

I just googled 'zombie apocalypse somalia' and couldn't find any news articles about it. Am I missing something?

Same, duh :huh:

Somalia

Because in Somalia' date=' literally everyone is shooting everyone else. That is why there's no more people left there.

I've yet to see a single person want to remove pvp. Not a single one. Why do you people keep claiming that people want that?

[/quote']

Read the ten million threads that want Banditry to be punished.

Nerfing something to the point where it's no longer viable is not technically removing it, but it's the same thing.