Haze91

UAZ transformed into Bus on server restart

Anyone experience something like this? Really really frustrating and quite game breaking for my squad...

• Like 1

Them pesky hackers

Edited by Auzzii
  • Like 1

R u sure it transformed? Me and some friends replaced a truck earlier with a bus. dumped the inventory from one into the other and left the bus in the exact same place. we liked the truck more and didn't care to destroy the bus. could of been something similar...

It definitely transformed without a doubt :) haha. Could it have been hackers? I can accept that, but I'm just curious if this is a bug because if not it should be looked at. Just snatched the only UAZ on our home server and since a chopper hasn't respawned in 8 days I'm not sure if we'll ever get that back either...

It's a bug.

I've had a UAZ turn into a URAL, and all my end-game loot I has stashed in it turn into CZ's. -_-

It's a bug with the HIVE, my bicycle keeps turning in to a motorcycle and not saving.

Yep, Hive problem. Vehicles do it Transformer Style, they get reverted to kaputt after they were repaired, positions and inventory wont save, and some servers (like mine) dont spawn any vehicles at all. I guess its save to say its bugged atm.

Hope the DayZ Team is working on this even though Rocket is at Cologne this week. This and the lack of feedback from the devs is very frustrating.

• Like 1

Anyone experience something like this? Really really frustrating and quite game breaking for my squad...

Yup I'm getting this too. Our helicopter turns into a red tractor every server reboot *facepalm*, luckily, the original vehicle will respawn at its original spawn point.

Not a bad deal if you ask me, my vehicles just disappear after restart.