Sign in to follow this  
Tzigtot

Bad luck

So there we are, randomly walking through the forest after the server slowly went into night, most of the people logging off. Just us and two other people left as we make our way up north when suddenly out of nowhere a silenced M4A1 begins shooting at us, my friend dies almost instantly and I barely manage to get away with a mad dash through the forests.

So, the question is, how unlucky have you people been on servers after most of the people left? Managed to avoid everyone? Or do you keep running into the one other guy who's also playing (like we seem to do)?

Honestly I wish this would happen to me more often.

• Like 1

i only play on night servers when i have nvg

i currently do have nvg lawl (1 month old vharacter)

I've been the only person on the server, at night in a rainstorm and had a guy log in right behind me while I was taking shelter in a building, he just unloaded his M14 into my back before I even knew what the hell happened.

I ran for 2 hours to where I would meet up with a friend the following night. There was only one other person on at the time. As dawn was breaking and I thought "the sky looks pretty" I get clipped in the leg by someone camping out in a deer stand. One broken leg, 2 AKM magazines, one morphine auto-injector, one bandage and one very swift body check and flee to a barn later, I logged off in safety on 3k health lol. He was still the only other person on the server and was nowhere near my position for most of the 2 hours. (Love the zombie counter, hate that there's a zombie counter). On the plus side I did meet up with a friend who gave me a gps for the first time in exchange for a kobra, post ArmaII weapon nerf. It would have been lucky for him if he didn't literally starve to death trying to loot cherno while I was asleep lol. The GPS must be blessed though, approaching a month alive with this character now lol.

Actually that's not that bad in terms of luck. This other time I was scoping out elektro to see if it was safe to make a run on the fire station. As I decided it's safe enough and start putting the binoculars away the camera pans behind my character and I see a guy appear out of nowhere and start firing his silenced m4 into me. I managed to empty a PDW clip into him before I passed out. Woke up with just enough time to bandage myself before I passed out again and then bam out of nowhere and: You are dead. No idea what actually killed me, if the bang was the storm that was going on or someone spotted me with a gun. One thing I know for certain though; whoever killed me walked away with a metric fuck-tonne of awesome.