Sminky

What's Your opinion on the best 'common' weapon

Althouhg i loved my Mp5SD on a run through i had to much of a headache to get back.

I was just wondering what the best weapon is for PVZ & PVP people thought was.

Curently using the Winchester but it still seems too loud, and slow to fire / reload.

Also do silenced weapons ever apear in the 'wild'?

I dig the M4A3 CCO, it's loud as all hell but very effective. I have access to the SD version as well but I don't really care to use it, not very worried about other people.

If you find M4A1 SD CC0,then never look for somehing else .

It's the murderers first choice :D,you shoot survivors with it in the middle of zombie plague and you win.

Either they won't reply (to avoid alerting Z's) and face their destiny,or they will shoot and get swarmed .

CZ550 hands down. Wait for someone with some nice military gear, apply CZ, take gear.

If that's your thing, of course.

Personally I just hold on to the CZ to continue traveling the land making people's lives exciting.

Used the M4A3 CCO for ages as well, M4's in general are just all round great weapons. The M4A1 SD CCO is my current weapon of choice, having a silenced weapon makes clearing a path through zombies easy, and having the ability to take down other players without anyone else knowing your location is a god send.

CZ550 & Lee Enfield are great for pvp but no-go for pvz. M1911 is also one of my favorite handguns and it seems to be alot more common now after the 1.6.0 patch.

My favorite common weapon is the CZ 550. The Lee Enfield takes second place.

Common weapons?

I'd problably say M1911 for pistol, and maybe CZ 550, since the sniper scope + ability to adjust zero'ing is a god send.

For the rarer weapons, M4 Silenced, definitely, comes with a Red Dot and the ability to kill without alerting anyone is so powerful. Although it is limited to a 200m effective range, meaning you're at a loss in long range combat.

I've had a friend kill a zombie about 15 meters away, I didnt even hear him fire.

Otherwise right now, I'm enjoying the DMR, you can't adjust zeroing, but the ability to actually zoom in an extra bit while scoped, making long range engagements a doddle.

Since when were military grade gear considered 'common' weapons. I'm assuming this thread is basically Winchester vs. Enfield vs. CZ550.

My vote goes for winchester, 15 shots, easy to find, ammo every where and one or two hit kills at very reasonable distances.

for me arbalet is super good for PVZ - especialy when soloing, i can be surounded by Zeds but kill them one by one in silent mode without runing out of ammo.

PvP sniper rifle only - if close combat that it does not matter can shoot in head with makarov too

thanks for the info guys, yup i found the M911 pistol great, especially for too eager bandits trying to find what they think must be my dead body.

How do you zero your sights, didnt know it was an option.

I've mucked about with rifles but even in the wilderness they seem to attract an ungodly amount of zombies, perhaps i've been unlucky.

PgUp and PgDown zero the sights. The CZ550 and AKM are the two rifles you're likely to encounter that are able to be adjusted in this manner.

cz until i get military tier sniper rifles

CZ, 1911. Extremely powerful, extremely common.

The only high-end weapon I'd trade the CZ for would be the SVD, and good luck trying to find one of those.

Does the Winchester have good range then? i was just using it around the 15m mark.

Thanks for the info on Zeroing, what does it actuall do if you understand what i mean. Does it let you calcualte the amount of bullit drop?

1911 or revolver, then have a cz for players.

This is the only good common weapon loadout.

Does the Winchester have good range then? i was just using it around the 15m mark.

Thanks for the info on Zeroing' date=' what does it actuall do if you understand what i mean. Does it let you calcualte the amount of bullit drop?

[/quote']

Zeroing means that you set up the sights so that the bullet hits exactly where you aim at a certain distance. If the target is further away, you have to aim higher, if it's closer you usually have to aim a little lower.

the M4's maybe military, but they're still every where. Yes the red dot, scoped and silenced versions are some what rarer, but the standard M4 is almost as common as an AK, and the Stanag ammo litters most military camps.

Since when were military grade gear considered 'common' weapons. I'm assuming this thread is basically Winchester vs. Enfield vs. CZ550.

My vote goes for winchester' date=' 15 shots, easy to find, ammo every where and one or two hit kills at very reasonable distances.

[/quote']

Tbh, as someone who never spends any time at the coast and only really loots Military Camps / Barracks... AK's, AKM's, MP5's, M4's & M16's are really quite common weapons for me..

It's understanding how people can get that mixed up, as there are probably thousands of players like me, who just dont go near the coast...

It should also be said that Deer Stands are bloody well everywhere, and I've found they contain:

AKMs

M16s

AKS-74

AKS-74Kobra

Glock 17

Of those weapons, I'd personally take the Kobra, mainly just for the really good sights. It's also the least noisy of the long arms. I'm currently carrying an M16 though, as I ran out of ammo for the 74.

I've been told that you can, on rare occasions, find DMRs in those stands as well.

Zombies: 1911

Players: CZ550 or any assault rifle, AKM, M16, M4, doesn't matter.

Got engaged by 4+ players last night, got hit several times from a shotgun and AK, got out of dodge and broke line of sight, bandaged and healed up with some meat, went 800m out and sniped 2 of them because they were stupid enough to stay there.

No loot is good enough to die trying to get to. They should have left /shrug.

Any high powered rifle, CZ550, M24 (if you can find it) is awesome to have in a group. If you're solo, go with an AKM (more widely available) or M4/M16 or w/e you come across. Pickup a 1911 and you're good. I use my 1911 solely on zombies, it kills in 1 shot, no need to waste ammo using an assault rifle =P.

Also, it needs to be noted that people seem to think that military buildings means strictly barracks and the like....Let me inform you that all fire stations, deer stands, and some random buildings I don't know what to call, are all indeed "military buildings." Which means: military loot. There is a list of what loot spawns in what type of building. But to sum it up: military loot. That means assault rifles, nvgs, grenades, etc. While the highest % change the loot will be there for a certain item is higher in say, a crashed Huey, it still has a chance to spawn say, a DMR in a deer stand.

All-round: Einfeld, it's loud but ammo is common as hell, it's incredibly accurate, it's a 1 hit kill.

It's basically a CZ (accurate, 1 hit kills at range) but instead of a scope you have larger clips and WAY more common ammo, meaning it's still usable against zombies (just sit in a building and start shooting, you'll clear half a city's zed population and still have ammo left over)