Jon3sy

Cherno TAXI Service is recruiting!

Cherno TAXI Service is RECRUITING!!!!

Thats right, we're looking for people that are experienced and like minded to our cause. Helping other survivors out in our time of need during this zombie apocolypse!

We're a small group that don't follow the KOS (Kill On Sight) creed that most do, although we do shoot back when we have to. If you are looking for a group of friendlies that help each other out and help others out then just PM me on here with the following questions answered and we'll have an afternoon on DayZ with myself and [TAXI] Lordskitzleton to see how things go.

So heres the questions!

1) Would you be willing to use steam voice chat to talk to the team?

2) How long have you been playing DayZ?

3) What is your preffered method of approach to a city raid/search?

4) What is your preffered weapon?

5) Tell us a bit about yourself. Your experiences in the game, how you'd define friendly/non-friendly, etc etc.

See, 5 simple questions and a small play through with us and you'll be a part of the one, the only, Cherno TAXI Service!!

I like the idea of being in a Taxi service, sounds fun.

Here are my answers:

1) I can use steam voice chat, although its easier to talk to a group of people if you're in Skype or TS.

2) I've been playing Dayz for a good few months. I know how to deal with certain situations.

3) If there's a hill overlooking the town, I go up there to scope out for any bandits or zombies, then I head to the most valuable buildings first then a few others if I have inventory room.

4) My preferred weapon is either a M4A1 CCO SD or an AS50.

5) My best experience in Dayz was when I got a V3S working with my buddies, but then the server disappeared :(. Generally I assume the worst and always think of someone as "potentially hostile" until I can get closer to talk with them. If they point their gun straight at my face without saying a word after asking them "Friendly?" then I treat them as hostile.

I assume that a Taxi service includes driving in a car picking people up, right? :P

Actually, I might not be able to accept this offer if i get accepted into a security team for a colony.

EDIT: I got kicked off the colony, so looks like I can be a taxi driver, if you're still recruiting.

Edited by IceCaps97