AudioZOMBIE15

HELP!!! Everything saves, except my location on the map!

Hi, I have been playing Day Z for a couple of weeks now, and I never had a problem with it up until yesterday. I had a DMR and I was somewhere near Elecktro, and I logged out. The next day I logged back in and I was back on the coast with all of my gear. Then someone shot me. I thought it was just a minor glitch or something like that so I didn't really worry about it. So as I continued on playing, I found a house that I was able to go into and I found a hatchet, I took that and I logged out, and again the same thing happened. I spawned at the coast with all of my equipment from my last save was. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! It's really annoying me now-.-

You are not disconnecting properly, if you alt F4, Right click close, End Process, Or lose internet connection, you will spawn in debug, or coast. if this is not causing the problem, update battleye / re download DayZ (Not arma2), and if the problem persists, send a ticket to the dev team.

It's happening to a lot of people as well, you are not alone in this. I am having it with patch 1.7.2.4 also, so it's not because of the 1.7.2.5 update as a lot of people seem to believe. With Rocket attending GamesCon this week, I reckon we will have to wait a bit before this problem is resolved...

You are not disconnecting properly, if you alt F4, Right click close, End Process, Or lose internet connection, you will spawn in debug, or coast. if this is not causing the problem, update battleye / re download DayZ (Not arma2), and if the problem persists, send a ticket to the dev team.

I disagree. This is also happening when closing the game with the abort function. You dont have to server hop or alt F4 to get this problem.

same things happened to me twice. logged out near the factory by polona then i log back on and im at kamenka. then i ran up to stary, log out. log back in, im near otmel.... this is starting to really piss me off. along with getting stuck at loading.