mini g

Graphic tearing

I was playing at Ballota tonight and from the onset the graphics glitched and almost appeared to tear. This only happened when I looked at area's changed by the dayz devs, things like damaged vehicles, the medical camp and the airfield. I could look away and the graphics would be fine, then turn look at the items and the graphics would tear. I tried altering all the settings and reinstalling my graphics drivers but to no luck. Anyone have an idea as to what I could do to resolve the issue?

The first shot is of the warehouse to the east of Ballota airfield:

screen1.jpg

and screenshot 2 taken just a nudge above the warehouse.

screen2.jpg

Thanks.

Hold Left Shif and press the (-) minus sign on the number pad, then release shift and type "flush". May take a few times, Ive noticed I can disconnect then reconnect and it will be fine (if that doesnt work).

• Like 1

I've tried the above, I've reinstalled Dayz/Arma, I've removed my graphics card and reinstalled it to the latest versions and I still continue to get the problem. It's getting annoying that I can't enter certain areas with my mates as I get the glitch constantly, getting mauled tonight when I had spent ages finding weapons was the last straw. Yes I can find the gear again, but how can I fight an enemy when I can't see whats going on around me?

I'm using an Nvidia 450 and everything has been updated.