sparta436

How much would YOU pay for DayZ standalone and Why?

151 members have voted

1. 1. How much would YOU pay for the DayZ standalone (finished Product)?

• $10-$20 US
    • $20-$30 US
    • $30-$40 US
    • $40-$50 US
    • $50-$60 US
    • Whatever it takes to make DayZ the best damn game it can possibly be!
    • I KEEP THROWING MONEY AT THE SCREEN BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING!?!
  2. 2. How much would YOU pay for the DayZ Standalone Beta?

• $10-$20 US
    • $20-$30 US
    • $30-$40 US
    • $40-$50 US
    • $50-$60 US
  3. 3. How much would YOU pay for the DayZ Standalone Alpha?

• $10-$20 US
    • $20-$30 US
    • $30-$40 US
    • $40-$50 US
    • $50-$60 US

It's the best game I played in years (last time I was so excited about getting back from work and loading the game was Dragon Age Origins). Any price under USD100 is acceptable.

Edited by ZlobaRUS54

€ is British Pounds, not Euros...................

£ is British Pounds, € Is Euros, and $ is Dollars

NZ$99.97

Edited by MLI

Well, $80-100 Australian dollars [so around $40-60 US] for the game. As long as it has SP.

It has more play time than a lot of games.

im fed up with hackers. i will not buy the standalone until there are reviews of hacker population dramatically dealt with

im fed up with hackers. i will not buy the standalone until there are reviews of hacker population dramatically dealt with

Hackers isnt a problem. Disruptive hacking is.

I do not agree. I think fronting a company money is part of the process. Traditionally this process has been done by investors and shareholders.

Stakeholders are now becoming a new avenue of investment for companies. Look at Kickstarter for instance.

I think overall it creates a better potential bond between a company and its customers, it allows for customers to have a voice in regards to the product.

Since Bohemia Interactive is now the developer, and the DayZ mod is directly responsible for over 300,000 copies of ARMA 2 Combined Ops, then they've already got their investment. But go ahead... pay them more money for a game that doesn't even exist yet. I'd also like to offer you some cloud insurance. They're coming, but are you protected?

Assuming you only have to pay once, 15 alpha, 25 beta, and 45 for final copy. I'll be buying it at alpha anyway, so whatever the price for beta/final doesn't really matter to me.

I would pay an additional 15-40 dollars for a limited edition, depending on what kind of goodies you get with it. Art is nice, but not worth 40 dollars if you ask me. Maybe a custom t-shirt for people who played the game on ARMA 2, giant bean cans, that sort of thing would be ideal.

If DayZ was released as a full fledged, completely finished game, I'd pay 40 bucks. Nowadays I feel the max 60 dollar price point for alot of games isn't warranted unless there is alot of content to warrant it. For an alpha, like doing it how Minecraft started in alpha and then built up and got more expensive as it went, I would do 10 to 15 bucks for the start...I don't think I could pay over 20 in the middle beta phase. It's either I get in at the ground level cheap, or buy a finished game for a proper game price.

I will pay whatever it will cost.

It's going to be worth way more than the price tag anyway

Would anyone like to buy a slightly exploded '76 Ford Pinto for the bargain price of $6,499,999?

I refuse to pay for another Dayz alpha. I will not pay for another alpha product.

I will pay $15 for Beta and $50 for the final product if they can get rid of most of the bugs and hackers.

I can't wait to see all the childish rocket fan boys start posting "Stop complaining. This is an Alpha." all over again. <_<

How come there is no $5 option. With support we are getting now, it seems like the standalone wont be worth much

10 € for Alpha (with one Map)

15-20 € for Beta (with 2 Maps)

40 - 45 € for Ready Game (with 3-4Maps)

And for new Map DLC:

5 € for every New Map (Hope, they get alot of new exciting Maps!!!)

Btw. I like Bohemia so much i paid Fullprice for ARMA2 on release Date and now for 1 month i bought on Steam the Combined OP for 25 €

I refuse to pay for another Dayz alpha. I will not pay for another alpha product.

I will pay $15 for Beta and $50 for the final product if they can get rid of most of the bugs and hackers.

I can't wait to see all the childish rocket fan boys start posting "Stop complaining. This is an Alpha." all over again. <_<

You didn't buy the DayZ alpha, you bought a fully functional game, to play a slightly functional mod. That's different from buying the standalone in Alpha, which will get proper support, as the reason the standalone exists, is because the mod simply can't progress in it's current state, being very limited in what it can accomplish, such as stamping out hacks, properly implementing weapons and vehicles, etc...

Edited by Maxgor