paula

Dayz Standalone doesnt support Win95//98

guess this means that I can't play the dayZ standalone. They can't take away my 95/98 from me only from my cold dead hands!!

QQ more you whiney fuck

• Like 1

stop making dumb threads this should be deleted. where are the damn forum mods when you need them.

Edited by Zera_Grey
  • Like 1

if you still use 95/98 your trolling yourself.

Redundant troll is redundant.

• Like 1

The ammount of trolling and pointless threads is taking the mick now, what are the mods doing?

Edited by Luke688
  • Like 1

Yeah, stupid game. Not working on my ZX Spectrum too.

Um even Microsoft has ceased supporting windows 98. You computer is a spammer's/virus spreader zombie waiting to happen - how fitting for the game!

The ammount of trolling and pointless threads is taking the mick now, what are the mods doing?

It's nice right? If this post was about WarZ it would be moved/deleted in seconds.

I will report the troll, lets see how long it takes for something (if anything) to happen.

They can't take away my 95/98 from me only my cold dead hands --> This .... :beans: :D

stop making dumb threads this should be deleted. where are the damn forum mods when you need them.

I, for one, was trying to eat dinner with my wife and child. I'm so fucking sorry.

Furthermore, this thread had been open for 44 minutes before it got reported. If you report it instead of posting in it, it gets locked a whole lot faster.

Thank you for your attention,

A damn moderator

Locked.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 2