soapmak3r

The Hero skin

That is correct. It's the fastest way to increase it.

How much humanity for bandit kill? :)

Also will I gain humanity when I shoot bandit that did not attack me?

If yes, then I can freely hunt those ninja cowl dudes although many of them will wear ghillie anyway.

Cool to know, thanks for your reply +beans

Can someone please post this video as a link. I cant view embedded videos at work. You can have my beans for your help:P

P.S. please dont rick roll me

Can someone please post this video as a link. I cant view embedded videos at work. You can have my beans for your help:P

P.S. please dont rick roll me

Video as a link. :)

How much humanity for bandit kill? :)

Also will I gain humanity when I shoot bandit that did not attack me?

If yes, then I can freely hunt those ninja cowl dudes although many of them will wear ghillie anyway.

I think the way it displays humanity is buggy right now...My humanity went to 0 after I put a Wookie suit on, then jumped to nearly 15000 after a bit...I'd killed another bandit by then and shot one that ALT F4'd.

You get humanity by headshotting or just killing zombies too...I figure that you also get humanity for giving pain killers, morphine, blood transfusions. The counter isn't always accurate though. As I said, it resets when you die and it resets when you put on new clothing, but only visually resets, not actually.

Edited by soapmak3r
  • Like 1

I've killed 103 zombies so far and my humanity has remained 2500 but as you say it's buggy at the moment.

Which is stupid.

My survivor has been alive for days now, days before the 1.7.2.5 patch came through, when i updated i was already dressed in camo clothing, so i have not noticed any changes and had been wondering what the humanity effect was? my humanity is currently at 11270, probably because i have helped out many players by blood transfusions, morphine shots & bandages, i also have 1 murder :-( by mistake i shot my freind while trying to stop the zombie chasing him, my friend was bleeding out and i needed make an executive decision, our posse moved on while i chose to stay and protect his corpse untill we could figure out where he spawned back in. then ran to meet up and offer my best primary weapon to oppologise but he refused, he knew it was an accident.

I was in the exact same situation as you. Wearing camo clothing prior to update, already having humanity over 5000 after update, everything the same. I had a patient who provided me with some civvies, i suggest dropping your backpack on the floor before you change back into civvies though in case it wipes the bags contents. As soon as i changed clothes i was wearing the hero outfit. :)

I thought I was a 'good' player, given so many transfusions etc. But my humanity is really low, I must have killed too many players running with the squad.

Hero skin looks good though, better than the bandit scarf.