Sign in to follow this  
Brutal-Hunter

Why did I respawn at the coast?

I walk for 30 minutes to Stary Sober then loot a little and log out. I go back into another server and I respawn at the beach. All that time walking is now for nothing. Stuff like this makes me consider to stop playing. I dont want to be back down at the south with all the noobs. I wanted to get to NW Airfield for the first time but nooo this stupid piece of s**t game doesn't let me. They really need to fix this

/end rant

Edited by Brutal-Hunter

First. Stop QQ'ing, or nobody is going to help you.

But I do. Did you changed your skin or did you do anything unnormal? Normally you spawn back at the coast if somethings wrong with your char, like if you spawn one time in the debug forest and after the relog your at the coast. It's a "fix". :o

Maybe it was punishment for making a new thread about this known issue and not even putting it in the bug report forums.

LOL... that's why i love jesus..

I will try out this tonight; I'm starting to think that you have to wait 15-20min. after you log into the next server.

Edited by McLovinCR

2ut2afs.jpg

fucking

Sorry Community for this waste of a thread, I was just very very mad. I don't mind bugs but it gets to a point sometimes where some bugs like the coast respawing thing is just unbearable. I think I am done with this game until they fix it.

It's a sh!t alt f4 solution. It doesn't take into account not everybody dupes nvg, has their own server or wants to play in hacker infested servers.

A log out timer would be better.

My char is still alive from hackers, now i have to save him from fantasy solutions in ideal scenarios.. By not logging on..

Clan centric coastal death match. Hmm ...

It's when you force close the game in a loading screen happened to me 3 times since the new patch came out, even though I'm on 1.7.2.4 still

Honestly I don't understand how some people can take a small issue like spawning on the coast and actually get so mad they rush to the forums to proclaim they're done playing

Honestly I don't understand how some people can take a small issue like spawning on the coast and actually get so mad they rush to the forums to proclaim they're done playing

Well when you've walked for a few hours around various towns up in the northern parts of the maps. It gets very annoying logging back in only to find out you've been put back to the coast. You kinda want to carry on from where you left off. It's like playing a Final Fantasy game, saving it, then when you get back on, it puts you back 2 hours.

Well when you've walked for a few hours around various towns up in the northern parts of the maps. It gets very annoying logging back in only to find out you've been put back to the coast. You kinda want to carry on from where you left off. It's like playing a Final Fantasy game, saving it, then when you get back on, it puts you back 2 hours.

I've run hours to get to a camp before and then got shot when I got there so not only was I back at the coast I also had no gear.

I've also had corrupted saves before so I've lost more than just a few hours in my suikoden and final fantasy saves.

You can't get attached to progress in dayz.

I've run hours to get to a camp before and then got shot when I got there so not only was I back at the coast I also had no gear.

I've also had corrupted saves before so I've lost more than just a few hours in my suikoden and final fantasy saves.

You can't get attached to progress in dayz.

That's very different. That is due to a player, and it is meant to happen. This is due to either a bug, or a feature that has been implemented that clearly doesn't work very well.

I walk for 30 minutes to Stary Sober then loot a little and log out. I go back into another server and I respawn at the beach. All that time walking is now for nothing. Stuff like this makes me consider to stop playing. I dont want to be back down at the south with all the noobs. I wanted to get to NW Airfield for the first time but nooo this stupid piece of s**t game doesn't let me. They really need to fix this

/end rant

I log in and out of any server I want with out this issue. I did have the issue untill I relized that i was popping into different servers that have a different beta patch. Currently the beta that i do is 95883.. I can log on and off on different servers/iI can also log off before it starts with no issues. Im always in the same place. Use your filter on your server searches to stay in the same beta.

Wolf out.