Sign in to follow this  
i'mfriendly!

Updated to 1.7.2.5 but still says v1.7.2.4!

i updated via six launcher or whatever and i still says version 1.7.2.4 when it should say 1.7.2.5. it doesn't give me the option to update anymore, if i try to go into a server with 1.7.2.5 update it won't load. any help would be greatly appreciated

Stop using sixlauncher

would uninstalling six updater/launcher and deleting all the day z files on my computer then reinstalling everything help at all?

would uninstalling six updater/launcher and deleting all the day z files on my computer then reinstalling everything help at all?
No. Because you intend to reinstall 6-updater/launcher which
SixUpdater will only host the update once we have confirmed we are satisfied with the update

I myself am looking for DayZ commander since 6 launcher/updater wont get me into servers running either version.

(Also it looks like my Steam files needed to be validated.)

Also, so far as I can tell, 6 Launcher/updater will not replace a manually installed patch to 1.7.2.5 - or at least, it hasn't replaced my files ... yet.

Edited by KarlMonster

ok so if i download day z commander this problem should go away? just a simple install or is there anything special that needs to be done

The "problem" would go away when the devs approve the hotfix for Six Lupdater.

At the moment I'm wrestling with DayZCommander, but have not yet successfully joined a server.

Edit: I'm in game.

Commander allows you to see which servers are running the mod and game versions that are the same as the ones that you have installed. So, while I spent a buncha time updating just now, I prolly didn't have to.

Note: If you update, you should expect to spawn on the coast.

Edited by KarlMonster

ok so if i download day z commander this problem should go away? just a simple install or is there anything special that needs to be done

I had the same problem. I installed 1.7.2.5 manually but Six launcher erase the update and get you back to 1.7.2.4 all the time.

So, delete Six launcher and use Dayzcommander it's 10 times better, no bug AND if you want to play with a friend, you will both have the same server list as opposed to Six were server list is fucking random...

Edited by k4ne